Author Topic: Rapture time again!  (Read 316 times)

sunteam_paul

Rapture time again!
« on: July 28, 2012, 11:50:40 PM »
This woman is so utterly bonkers I can barely believe it's a real account: https://www.facebook.com/Liser123

Apparently, we shouldn't fight the UFOs that might follow the rapture. They're sucking away the sun as well.
The PC Engine Software Bible
Quote from: Tatsujin
I just felt in a hole!

soop

Re: Rapture time again!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 11:54:33 PM »
This woman is so utterly bonkers I can barely believe it's a real account: https://www.facebook.com/Liser123

Apparently, we shouldn't fight the UFOs that might follow the rapture. They're sucking away the sun as well.

What a waste of a pretty face.

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 12:03:23 AM »
She's not pretty. Ignore her profile pic and look at the others where she has the face of a Dick Tracy villain

soop

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 12:11:56 AM »
She's not pretty. Ignore her profile pic and look at the others where she has the face of a Dick Tracy villain

Holy crap.  I've been hoodwinked!

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2012, 12:26:16 AM »
I decided to troll her. I wanna see where it goes. She will either debate me, or delete my post. It could be interesting...

sunteam_paul

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2012, 12:27:03 AM »
I noticed. I think she's been deleting posts but good luck.
I just felt in a hole!

DrBread

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2012, 02:07:20 AM »
I can't stop laughing at this end of the world business.
I really like video games...

sunteam_paul

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2012, 08:30:13 AM »
Mike, I commend you on your efforts, even if they are getting lost in that massive pot of crazy that's going on over there.
I just felt in a hole!

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2012, 08:50:13 AM »
Yeah, well you know, this one chick mary seems to have Lisas back, bu tthen ends up saying there are NO ufos, basically contradicting the countless times this Lisa nutt has referenced them and her alien invasion. I pointed that out, I want to see if Mary backtracks. Eventually though I am sure my post will be deleted.

soop

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2012, 11:18:10 AM »
In case I can't keep up and she keeps deleting, are you gonna take some snapshots of the classics?

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2012, 11:58:24 AM »
She has already went through and mass deleted most of everything that most people said that was critical of her. What she'd do is try to tough out a argument with someone, and when it was clearly evident that she lost, she'd just delete what they said and block them and call them vipers. People have been wailing at her all day. I even created a fake account posing as a minister and laid into her too, not harshly though, just with a bunch of "what you say is false, please find god, I'll pray for you blah blah blah" stuff.

She didn't even respond to that, she just outright deleted it and blocked that fake account, even though it was a fairly convincing one with a polite message of peace and love of, umm, God, which leads me to believe shes not too interested in taking advice from other religious peers who might possibly be established. Shes a wackamole at any rate. I had some fun, but shes not the type you can squeeze much out of. She'd never debate someone on equal grounds cause shes a control freak and enough of a fruitloop that she actually believes in what she says, and shes not going to let anyone threaten that wonky faith of hers. Consider her the Nintega of the earth invasion cult and be done with it.

thesteve

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2012, 01:15:49 PM »
Consider her the Nintega of the earth invasion cult and be done with it.

lol love it

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2012, 03:19:53 PM »
Man, alot of people are going to be surprised at the end of the year, when the world doesn't come to an end.  It's funny, it seems like people vary on their theories(aliens, zombie apocalypse, armageddon, plagues, etc.) but it seem to be rooted in the whole Mayan calender thing, which, as far as I've heard, was just the end of their calender, rather then a doomday warning. ](*,)