Author Topic: WTB: TG-16  (Read 184 times)

Bernie

• Facebook URL
WTB: TG-16
« on: June 14, 2012, 03:47:55 PM »
Hey guys.  Looking for a base system for my step-son.  He is wanting to get into the Turbo Grafx, but he wants his own hooked up in his room.  If anyone happens to have a loose system with controller and hook-ups, I would be interested.  I hate to go to eBay for one of these since most sellers seem to think they were molded from some sort of rare black gold.  Proud of this kid, he even saved his own money.  If I could get one somewhere in the $25-$50 range, it would be great.  Also any loose games would be cool.  Kid loves Bonk, and I think he might even dig Keith Courage.  Anyway, just let me know what you may have.  :)  Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 05:41:15 AM by Bernie »

BigusSchmuck

Re: WTB: TG-16
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 04:36:53 PM »
Hey guys.  Looking for a base system for my step-son.  He is wanting to get into the Turbo Grafx, but he wants his own hooked up in his room.  If anyone happens to have a loose system with controller and hook-ups, I would be interested.  I hate to go to eBay for one of these since most sellers seem to think they were molded from some sort of rare black gold.  Proud of this kid, he even saved his own money.  If I could get one somewhere in the $25-$50 range, it would be great.  Also any loose games would be cool.  Kid loves Bonk, and I think he might even dig Keith Courage.  Anyway, just let me know what you may have.  :)  Thanks.

Bernie, if you want to risk Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001AAAVPI/ref=dp_olp_used/180-7156413-2424544?ie=UTF8&condition=used By all means give it a shot. Saw one on there for $40 but you'll probably have to get the cables for it. Its times like these I wish Turbo Zone Direct was still around...

Sparky

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 06:58:26 PM »
Hey guys.  Looking for a base system for my step-son.  He is wanting to get into the Turbo Grafx, but he wants his own hooked up in his room.  If anyone happens to have a loose system with controller and hook-ups, I would be interested.  I hate to go to eBay for one of these since most sellers seem to think they were molded from some sort of rare black gold.  Proud of this kid, he even saved his own money.  If I could get one somewhere in the $25-$50 range, it would be great.  Also any loose games would be cool.  Kid loves Bonk, and I think he might even dig Keith Courage.  Anyway, just let me know what you may have.  :)  Thanks.

How can ya say no to that... I have a sweet spare with back cover and a controller, just need to look for the original ac and av for it if not I know I have some other hook ups that will work, I have A loose kick boxing to go with it.

Only thing is shipping from Canada sucks.. Looking at I bet $15 to $20 to ship.
You pay for shipping and It yours.

veggiebacon

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 03:38:03 PM »
I have one I'd part with for $50. Of course I'll be happy to include a controller and the necessary hook ups, with a copy of keith courage for good measure. PM me if you're interested.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2012, 12:26:44 AM »
Hey guys.  Looking for a base system for my step-son.  He is wanting to get into the Turbo Grafx, but he wants his own hooked up in his room.  If anyone happens to have a loose system with controller and hook-ups, I would be interested.  I hate to go to eBay for one of these since most sellers seem to think they were molded from some sort of rare black gold.  Proud of this kid, he even saved his own money.  If I could get one somewhere in the $25-$50 range, it would be great.  Also any loose games would be cool.  Kid loves Bonk, and I think he might even dig Keith Courage.  Anyway, just let me know what you may have.  :)  Thanks.

How can ya say no to that... I have a sweet spare with back cover and a controller, just need to look for the original ac and av for it if not I know I have some other hook ups that will work, I have A loose kick boxing to go with it.

Only thing is shipping from Canada sucks.. Looking at I bet $15 to $20 to ship.
You pay for shipping and It yours.

Man, he is gonna be happy!!  Gonna PM you now.

city41

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2012, 05:39:27 AM »
I have an extra one and a few duplicate games (Keith, WC Baseball, Andre Panza and something else). I could do the whole set for $40+shipping.

Ah, the other game is Final Lap Twin.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2012, 05:41:01 AM »
Already found one.... durp....