Author Topic: LaserActive found in the wild.  (Read 317 times)

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
LaserActive found in the wild.
« on: June 12, 2012, 07:12:40 AM »
Just down the street from my office-

He says it's worth around $500, but yesterday said it could sell for around $300.

Any offers I should run by him?  I'm always willing to pick up and ship for members looking to get into the LaserVagina action!! 

DragonmasterDan

Re: LaserActive found in the wild.
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 07:14:20 AM »
No offers, I'd guess the Laseractive + PAC with boxes and inserts is worth around 250, Pyramid Patrol (which is missing the spine) 50, the controller  maybe another 50. 300 wouldn't be terrible, the problem is shipping that behemoth.
--DragonmasterDan

Opethian

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 07:20:19 AM »
dibs on segapac and controller! lol

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

SignOfZeta

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 12:00:06 PM »
If that thing was right in front of me for $300 I would totally buy it.

I'd need to see it powered up though to make sure the PAC didn't eat itself already. The tray mechanism might stick as well, although that's much more easily fixed.

Then I'd ship the PAC to BlueBMW right away for overhaul.

CPTRAVE

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2012, 07:58:49 PM »
That is pretty nice.

Check this out just found it on ebay, but I do not think it comes with anything else.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pioneer-cld-a100-laseractive-sega-genesis-TESTED-AND-PLAYED-/290726793468?pt=Video_Games&hash=item43b0aad0fc

incrediblehark

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2012, 01:14:59 AM »
This is what i always hope to find at a goodwill but probably never will

GohanX

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 03:49:05 AM »
If that thing was right in front of me for $300 I would totally buy it.

Yeah, me too. I always wanted one, but the wallet says no!

xelement5x

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2012, 08:48:58 AM »
They're out there!  I found a backup CLD-A100 (no PACs) on Craigslist a couple months ago for $30. 

The PACs are by far the most difficult thing to locate, especially in working condition nowadays.  BlueBMW deserves more thanks than I could possibly heap on him for the services he offers to to refurbish them. 
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

TheClash603

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2012, 04:31:57 PM »
They're out there!  I found a backup CLD-A100 (no PACs) on Craigslist a couple months ago for $30. 

The PACs are by far the most difficult thing to locate, especially in working condition nowadays.  BlueBMW deserves more thanks than I could possibly heap on him for the services he offers to to refurbish them. 

Hip hip hoooray for Beamer!

The problem I have now is that 1/2 of my Pacs are fixed, but the other half are not.  Unfortunately I don't know how to tell which ones are recapped and which ones aren't.  I assume I'll find out one day when they go POOF.

BlueBMW

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2012, 05:49:16 PM »
Best way to tell without opening the pac would be to sniff the little hole on the back after running it for a while.

Normal electronics smell, probably swapped or not leaking bad.

Fish, well... you know.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc