Author Topic: JXD S601, Ouya's little brother?  (Read 226 times)

kakutolives

JXD S601, Ouya's little brother?
« on: July 23, 2012, 06:08:41 AM »
with all the talk of the ouya going about, has anybody seen this guy:

Note: fast forward to minute 8 for some pc engine goodness  :P.

I got one last week and the amount of stuff you can do with it is great (its like messing with an android phone but with a gamepad after all)
I tried Sapphire and it seems to work full speed no issues :)

any comments?
Good Sellers (in my experience)
Samurai Ghost, Keith Courage, Bernie, tggodfrey, bartre (hoping to add more to this list soon)

People who are just plain Awesome:
BlueBMW (to this day i thank you for hooking me up with Sapphire and getting me started with collecting PCE games)

RegalSin

Re: JXD S601, Ouya's little brother?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 09:46:01 AM »
You know what? These are really great ideas, for when the world ends and the world nations start gunning us down for our game consoles, filled with natural resources.

but in all seriousness, these things are worthless to me as a person who enjoys and miss playing on regular systems. Hell the N64 auwsomeness still feels auwsome, and I am just expriencing the Dreamcast.

I mean yeah anybody can download every single file, but that is exactly what I was doing in grade school.

In short a person too embarassed to own videogames because they are tying to impress that special hoar in their lives, or better yet a couple of retards who can't even pronounce a word, and does not want to look like a negative-plural of non-hetero, then by all means waste $80 because the world is not going to end, and by the time we are senial folks, they will have 3d displays all over the place.

Oxygen bars was never a bad idea, it was just released too early.

nodtveidt

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 09:57:30 AM »
...as usual, nothing you just said makes a lick of sense.

RegalSin

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 09:59:56 AM »
Spend $80 to do what a used first generation PSP can do?

storino03

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 10:00:35 PM »
People find "all in one" systems more desirable because they don't have to carry every console/game with them to play. I personally wouldn't get it because I like playing games on their respective console. Sure, it takes up more room, but I do have that.