Author Topic: TurboDuo case, (gone)  (Read 134 times)

rjardina

TurboDuo case, (gone)
« on: June 24, 2012, 03:09:20 AM »
I have a case the TurboDuo (US version) This is JUST THE CASE OR HOUSING NOT THE SYSTEM.

It is in good shape, also has the cd-rom module too. a few scratches nothing that bad. pictures on email request only.

I bought an AS-IS system on ebay thinking I could fix it. When I was replacing all the caps. I took the PCB out to get to the through-hole caps and two of the chips was burnt and the PCB beyond repair  too :(. Out of angry I broke the PCB in similar fashion as the guys did to the printer in the movie 'office space'. Just so I could get some enjoyment out of it. :)

Make me an offer if you want it.

I'm looking for a TurboStick, keith courage anything that is bonk related or turbografx at the moment

OR is this just JUNK???

Edit: When I broke the board i did it right down the middle. Out of shits and giggles I tried to see if it still works. The chips and the part of the board that was burn was on the CD-rom, still puzzled why it was burnt to began with. not that much power on that side. But the Hu card part still works. (crazy)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 11:48:02 PM by rjardina »

lwizardl

Re: TurboDuo case, A/V cable for sell or trade.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 11:48:10 AM »
I sent this to my friend, if he is interested in the shell he should contact you

shubibiman

Re: TurboDuo case, A/V cable for sell or trade.
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 09:07:11 PM »
Do you have a picture of that box? Mine is not in a good shape so I might want to replace it.
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion