Author Topic: shit Gaijin never say  (Read 1642 times)

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
Re: shit Gaijin never say
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2012, 05:34:31 AM »
All developed nations should have bidets. Anything less is just barbaric.

Yeah, it'd be nice to have a soapy waterfountain for my ass instead of the assrash paper they put in bathrooms here.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

NightWolve

« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2012, 10:11:20 AM »
I am actually shocked that many of you feign ignorance of squatting whilst here in the States/Canada. Have you never used a public restroom? Do you actually allow your tender, clean flesh to touch the lid of Sodom? I don't care if you put wax paper/sanitary tissue on the lid. That's sanitary theatre.

2-3 layers of toilet paper on top, wasteful, but I can sit and shit in some level of comfort knowing that my ass cheeks aren't absorbing the sweat of last person's ass cheeks that sat, shat, and sweat there. ;)

WORD!!

Sanitary Theatre.

Yeah, but your "levitation" method carries its own risks. Ever lose balance and, you know, "fall in" so to speak? Not a pretty picture... ;)

EDIT: Oh, pfff, never mind, I wrote it then was like, duh, you still leave the seat down, but what I'm surprised about is you do that at home too! You could buy that special seat that easily disconnects with twist handles so you can take it to the shower and completely wash it down fully with soap rather than just wiping one down that's screwed into place. They cost about $10 bucks more than regular seats. I understand perfectly why you do this with public restrooms, though. Many slobs just urinate with the seats down (on a busy day when the urinals are in use) so sometimes I'll find the seat very wet and I'll have to wipe it dry first before layering it with toilet paper. Then there's upwards splashing when the toilet is flushed as well, so some of that "wet" could be urine and/or water with fecal matter, especially if it was a diarrhea drop, etc... ;) Yeah, they're lots of slobs that just don't lift the seat up to urinate or flush. I hate every minute I'm having to be in a public restroom, honestly.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 10:32:49 AM by NightWolve »

esteban

« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2012, 11:28:10 AM »
I am actually shocked that many of you feign ignorance of squatting whilst here in the States/Canada. Have you never used a public restroom? Do you actually allow your tender, clean flesh to touch the lid of Sodom? I don't care if you put wax paper/sanitary tissue on the lid. That's sanitary theatre.

2-3 layers of toilet paper on top, wasteful, but I can sit and shit in some level of comfort knowing that my ass cheeks aren't absorbing the sweat of last person's ass cheeks that sat, shat, and sweat there. ;)

WORD!!

Sanitary Theatre.

Yeah, but your "levitation" method carries its own risks. Ever lose balance and, you know, "fall in" so to speak? Not a pretty picture... ;)

EDIT: Oh, pfff, never mind, I wrote it then was like, duh, you still leave the seat down, but what I'm surprised about is you do that at home too! You could buy that special seat that easily disconnects with twist handles so you can take it to the shower and completely wash it down fully with soap rather than just wiping one down that's screwed into place. They cost about $10 bucks more than regular seats. I understand perfectly why you do this with public restrooms, though. Many slobs just urinate with the seats down (on a busy day when the urinals are in use) so sometimes I'll find the seat very wet and I'll have to wipe it dry first before layering it with toilet paper. Then there's upwards splashing when the toilet is flushed as well, so some of that "wet" could be urine and/or water with fecal matter, especially if it was a diarrhea drop, etc... ;) Yeah, they're lots of slobs that just don't lift the seat up to urinate or flush. I hate every minute I'm having to be in a public restroom, honestly.

Hahahahhaha. I didn't know about the toilet seats that are easily removed for "thorough" washing!

Anyway, since we are on the subject of public restrooms, this might make you feel better:

I went to the beach on Saturday and it was a beautiful day. So beautiful, in fact, that I forgot to bring my sandals to the public restroom. Now, I had to go to the bathroom really bad, so I was forced to STAND ON URINE STAINED FLOORS (yes, patches of fluid were everywhere) whilst I did the deed.

I cringe just thinking about it.

When I finished, I ran to the ocean and ground my feet into the sand. Salt water + exfoliation = relief.

|    | 

NightWolve

« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2012, 11:44:03 AM »
Yeah, I used to have one till it broke; it was a soft cushion-based one and eventually the plastic tears as opposed to one made out of solid wood or whatever. But yeah, you just snap it off and take it to the shower tub for a full cleaning - you can't beat that, especially if you had fat, "dirty", sweaty friends over who sat on it... Sounds like the answer to your prayers given your "levitation" method! ;)

so I was forced to STAND ON URINE STAINED FLOORS (yes, patches of fluid were everywhere) whilst I did the deed.

I cringe just thinking about it.

Ughhh!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 11:46:18 AM by NightWolve »

storino03

« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2012, 10:02:54 PM »
no one uses my bathroom except me! all mine! :D