Author Topic: FS/FT TurboGrafx-16 + CD. Includes NEC power cord, AV cables and System Card v2  (Read 138 times)

johnblueriggs

Hey there,

I'm toying with the idea of parting with my TurboGrafx-16 + CD. As much as I love it, I have a PC Engine Duo so don't need my TG-CD and thought maybe someone could get more use out of it. It's the TurboGrafx-16 system along with the CD attachment with power base that makes them all link up together so you're only using one power cord and those red/white/yellow AV cables. I have a Ver.2 System card so you can play CD games (but not Super CD)

Laser is fine, the gears are fine, I will let you know, up front, that it needs to be 'tuned' every so often only because I don't know the proper settings to get it right all the time. It does work great, just sometimes it would crash after loading so I tune it and works some more. There's a great guide in how to do this in the REPAIR forum.

I could sell it all the same, but I'd really be interested in expanding my NES collection if you happen to have a lot of rarer games or something I'll hear out all offers.

EDIT: This has already been claimed. Thanks for the PMs everyone!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 01:58:37 PM by johnblueriggs »
John Riggs
Retro Gamer / Collector

nevets14

pm'ed