Author Topic: It's Friday!  (Read 565 times)

HercTNT

Re: It's Friday!
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2012, 01:28:09 PM »
I'm making a model ship for my mother out of a pecan shell :)

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2012, 01:33:20 PM »
PCEngine cause my other plans fell through. I kinda want to do this more anyways
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

esteban

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2012, 01:33:51 PM »
In the next 20 minutes: diapers will be changed on the twins, milk bottles will be enjoyed, and they are off to sleep.

After that: collapse on couch and fall asleep? Sadly, that is 80% likely.

|    | 

Deletion

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2012, 01:58:12 PM »
I'm watching the Opening Ceremony!

esteban

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2012, 02:08:40 PM »
Babies are in their cribs and on the verge of falling asleep. Yay!

Time to pump up some klezmer tunes on the stereo and eat some vegetable korma.

|    | 

storino03

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2012, 03:18:55 PM »
vegetable korma?

Chuplayer

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2012, 03:26:55 PM »
I've got the day off, so...

Play Daytona USA 2.

Play Burnout Paradise.

Go to Home Depot.

Play Sonic 4 Episode 2.

Get diarrhea.

Drink water.

Watch Smackdown.

Listen to the CD that came with Ys I&II for PSP.

nodtveidt

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2012, 03:50:31 PM »
Wifey went out with girlfriend to see a late-night movie. I'm home with the kids; one is asleep already, another is running a fever so she's docile. The youngest is being a pest, as usual.

soop

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2012, 04:38:07 PM »
well, tonight turned to shit.   Went out to one of my favorite places just as it closed, then into town for a drum and bass bulshit, though I got free cover and beer and free credits on a mame tsble for 194* whatever.  Thee were more girls at the bus stop but whateves - you guy's with the families are the winners here.  man I'm so fucing drunk.. .. yay!

Vecanti

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2012, 07:01:29 PM »
Building a deck the next few weekends.  Porch has sort of died so have to replace and figured why not build a deck.  Hopefully fit some Obey time in with the kids and pool time in there too after working in the sun.

Ji-L87

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2012, 07:53:47 PM »
I'm going to the vintage racing weekend at Waterford Hills, which I'm super excited about. Vintage Alfas, Lotus, Porsche, etc.
Lotus <3

Hoping for some anime to come in the mail, such as the new Macross: DYRL Bluray hybrid thing, that will probably be next week though.

Whoa, how much did that set you back? I just saw it being announced and saw some trailes of the game footage - looked sweet. I'm not a super Macross fan but there's things I like in there, and the overall idea of that box set is just cool.
CHECKPOINT!
There is a perverted Japanese businessman in every Swiss PCE fan.

SignOfZeta

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2012, 08:38:50 PM »
I'm going to the vintage racing weekend at Waterford Hills, which I'm super excited about. Vintage Alfas, Lotus, Porsche, etc.
Lotus <3

Hoping for some anime to come in the mail, such as the new Macross: DYRL Bluray hybrid thing, that will probably be next week though.

Whoa, how much did that set you back? I just saw it being announced and saw some trailes of the game footage - looked sweet. I'm not a super Macross fan but there's things I like in there, and the overall idea of that box set is just cool.

With EMS shipping is was almost exactly $250. That's...a lot, but since I'm OG it seems cheap to me. The Perfect Edition LD and the LD for Flashback 2012 (which this includes) were more (combined) back when they came out, and this contains the game, the interviews, etc.

I heard they made some cuts to the movie, specifically the scene where Max blows that Zentran's head apart, a frame or two of Roy's death, and that one part in the beginning where Minmei's concert gets crushed that someone is beheaded. In other words, the really violent parts. Frankly, while I deplore censorship of any kind, I'm not going to miss those parts since I always found them incongruous with the whole Macross vibe. I'm just hoping they didn't cook the image too much going to HD. Sometimes anime just gets waaaay to cleaned up going to DVD/BR and its distractingly and unnaturally perfect to the point of nausia.