Author Topic: Any coffee drinkers would be interested in a trade for Kauai coffee  (Read 365 times)

8bitForLife

I know a lot of coffee drinkers love kona coffee but the Island I live on has its own plantation. So im wondering since real coffee is super expensive on the mainland for Hawaiian coffee. Currently I'm trading 2 pounds of coffee for demons crest at nintendoage. Would anyone be interested here in trading turbob games?

Currently looking for Super star soldier with manual and case
And a long shot bonk 3

I am not even sure how expensive air zonk on cd is.

Just throwing this offer out there just too see what people think.
Please no crappy comments
Turbo Duo Rx Turbo Grafx 16, Atari 2600 5200 7800 Jaguar + CD Starpath Supercharger, Gba DS DSI 3Ds Nes Snes N64 VB GC Wii, Xbox Xbox 360, Ps1 Ps2 Ps3 Psp Fat Psp slim, GenesisV3 CDX Nomad Saturn Dreamcast JP USA, NGPC

http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/530/show-collection.htm

FiftyQuid

Re: Any coffee drinkers would be interested in a trade for Kauai coffee
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 01:11:30 PM »
If I had SSS I'd be all over this.  I was in Maui for my honeymoon (see the writing under my avatar) and loved the coffee there.  Any idea what sort of hassle Customs gives international (Canada) shipments?
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

8bitForLife

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 01:13:07 PM »
probably none but I really dont know i never seem to have a problem buying anything from canada on ebay or amazon
Turbo Duo Rx Turbo Grafx 16, Atari 2600 5200 7800 Jaguar + CD Starpath Supercharger, Gba DS DSI 3Ds Nes Snes N64 VB GC Wii, Xbox Xbox 360, Ps1 Ps2 Ps3 Psp Fat Psp slim, GenesisV3 CDX Nomad Saturn Dreamcast JP USA, NGPC

FiftyQuid

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 01:34:32 PM »
Didn't they use to smuggle dope across the border in coffee grounds?  Or was that just in Beverly Hills Cop?

Flare65

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 03:19:28 PM »
I was in Hawaii for two weeks in June on my honeymoon.  A week in Maui and another week on the cruise ship visiting all the main islands.  I personally thought Kona coffee was a bit overrated.  I did pick up some Kauai coffee (blue bag)  while I was out there as it was more reasonable priced and they sell it at Wal-Mart.  I would hardly call it super expensive.  The coconut caramel crunch is very very good! 

Dunno if the coffee is really worth trading games for.... and a bag or two is definitely not worth the value of Bonk 3 or Super Star Soldier.  They have their one website and ship coffee all over.  Not trying to ruin your chances at a trade, but just stating the obvious.

420GOAT

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2012, 04:04:43 PM »
coffe can get expensive like $8 per package...i groan evrytime i need to reup so i can see a trade...but sss thats aiming high
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

FiftyQuid

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2012, 04:09:05 PM »
What about some of macadamia and coconut brittle?  That shit is to die for.

Jibbajaba

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2012, 06:57:47 PM »
What about some of macadamia and coconut brittle?  That shit is to die for.

+1

Chris

esteban

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2012, 04:29:27 AM »
ASIDE: I love coffee. I am sipping it right now.

|    | 

8bitForLife

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2012, 12:15:56 PM »
kona can get u to 30 dollars a pound and alot of people argue kauai coffee is better and cheaper. I can go to the plantation and get a discount since i live on the island.

schnuth

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2012, 05:16:01 PM »
Kona coffee is awesome.  Those Hawaiian pineapples are the bomb too.  Reading this thread makes me want to go back to Hawaii!  :(

esteban

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2012, 01:13:46 AM »
UPDATE: I didn't brew a pot of coffee yet. I'm going to do so as soon as I hit "Post" below. I will keep you all updated...

COFFEE SITUATION: Noon. Sunday. I brewed a second pot. All is right with the world.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 05:13:07 AM by esteban »
  |    |