Author Topic: Pc engine Controller Extension's ...  (Read 178 times)

Nec.Game.head

Pc engine Controller Extension's ...
« on: December 01, 2012, 02:52:47 PM »
Hey guys ... I just ordered  a 12 foot long controller extension for my Duo-R from retrogamecave .. I was wondering if once I buy a DuoTap and a second 12 ft extension for my 2 player mode battles, will I get any kind of lag on the controllers response ?? I'm getting such long extensions because I'm playing my Duo-R in my living room that is 12ft wide by 16ft in length, and I'm using a projector to display the image 141 inches on my wall .. At this point I'm playing approximately 7ft away from the screen and it does not work well at all .. It really messes up your overall view of the game that you are playing .. So my plan is to play 14ft away to have a perfect clear image of my giant screen, and not to break my neck while playing my Duo-R .. I took a picture from where I'll be playing with my buddies once I complete my controllers setup .. My buddy Jeff is sitting where we have to play at this point .. It really dose kill the joy out of playing on such a large screen when your that close to it .. lol achieving Pce bliss one day at a time :dance: !!!

http://imageshack.us/a/img546/43/gdddq.jpg
Finally playing these games I couldn't get my hands on back in 91' !!! Nec fan always !!!

jperryss

Re: Pc engine Controller Extension's ...
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 03:10:43 PM »
You should be fine.

bartre

Re: Pc engine Controller Extension's ...
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 02:01:35 AM »
yeah, all will be good, provided you remember to plug the extension in between the controller and the tap vs. between the tap and the system.
also, glad to see that system working well for ya!