Author Topic: Chromelodeon  (Read 503 times)

rolins

Chromelodeon
« on: February 14, 2006, 04:11:32 PM »
http://www.chromelodeon.com/

Has anyone heard of these guys? They're a couple of nerdy guys into experimental rock.

They've remake some old video game tunes from Mega Man II, Ninja Gaiden II, Wanderers of Ys, and few others. Only a couple are available to download and listen.

Too bad Wanderers of Ys isn't available for download. I would've like to hear it.

My favorites are Chaosium Sword, Parasprinter, Wily's Castle (highly recommended), and Sonic and Knuckles.

Ninja Spirit

Chromelodeon
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 04:24:10 PM »
About the megaman music. I would definitely love to hear remixes of Megaman 4-6.

I dont know what it is about Megaman 2 that makes everything else forgettable. This is coming from someone who's played thru practically every MM ever made.

GUTS

Chromelodeon
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 08:31:52 AM »
MegaMan 2 had some seriously catchy music, it was almost as good as the old Zelda and Mario themes that nearly everybody on earth can still hum.

Dark Fact

Chromelodeon
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2006, 07:48:49 AM »
I found MegaMan 3's music to be much more catchier though.  Snake Man's theme tends to run through my head every now and then.

Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!