Author Topic: For those of you with Allergies  (Read 432 times)

tggodfrey

Re: For those of you with Allergies
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2012, 01:28:57 AM »
lol thats what I said for 30 years :(

Wierd part is they devoloped after Lasik
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

kazekirifx

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2012, 02:01:20 PM »
2 shots of whisky

Actually, this advice isn't as bad as it sounds. My allergies cause me to get skin rashes occasionally. Sometimes it's everywhere and can be hard to endure. I've noticed that getting piss-assed drunk makes me forget about the burning itchiness quickly, though. Only a temporary solution, unfortunately.

TheClash603

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2012, 04:22:30 PM »
I am all about Claritin.  Go to walmart/target and get a giant package of the imitation stuff for next to nothing.

Even the imitation Zyrtec is pretty costly, so I just stick with the cheap shit.

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2012, 06:45:58 PM »
I actually used to be allergic to cats, really bad!  Since I clean carpets n' stuff for a living, I'm always going into homes with pets, & cats would kill it for me.  I'd be dripping from my eyes & nose, sneezing like a madman, & would have to go outside to recover while my dad would work by his lonesome.  However, when my brother divorced his first wife, he moved in with us, & had 2 cats.  Those cats stayed in his room most of the time.  I'm pretty sure I was slightly allergic at times when he moved him, but either way, I deffinitely developed an immunity to them.  Now my wife & I have cats, I have zero problems around them.  Wish I could say the same for pollen! ](*,)

esteban

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2012, 11:21:21 PM »
Just popping in to say that I have no allergies.

You bastard. Go play some Energy as penance. Now.
  |    |