Author Topic: Vodkatron  (Read 495 times)

Nate

Vodkatron
« on: September 29, 2005, 05:03:36 PM »
We landed a tune in Mindrec's Meteor Blaster DX for the PC Engine SCD; called "Desperation Cruise Option"...

Now the song as well as 13 others are available on Vodkatron - Ride the Boss!!!

Visit our site (see sig) and go to the "Order" page to hear samples. DCO is track 2...

Zap!

:wink:

-Nate

Keranu

Vodkatron
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2005, 07:10:35 AM »
You know, I've been to this site before. A member named "Grinning Cat" on a message board called "FamiConsumer" had the site linked to his signature. I was meaning to ask him about that since it interested me, but I forgot. Is he part of Vodkatron?
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Keranu

Vodkatron
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2005, 07:11:04 AM »
He's from England, by the way.
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Nate

Vodkatron
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2005, 11:15:17 AM »
No, he's not a member...but evidently a fan bless his heart. :)

He frequents the "shmups" boards, though. Basically where the guitar section of team got together...TWITCHDOCTOR and myself anyway.

-Nate

Keranu

Vodkatron
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2005, 01:40:46 PM »
Gotcha. You're stuff is pretty good, by the way!

Nate

Vodkatron
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2005, 06:22:15 AM »
Thanks! :)

We're dying to team up w/ someone doing a shooter for a console - we'd like to make an entire soundtrack, and...

We'll do it for FREE!

Any leads would be much appreciated...

-Nate

Keranu

Vodkatron
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2005, 07:42:22 AM »
Well I am a sprite artist for the PCE hombrew company Frozen Utopia . We have plenty of musicians at the moment, but who knows, we might need you for a game, especially if we ever get another programmer so we can handle multiple projects at once. I must say though, the musicians we have had to do music for us have done an extraordinary job though!

Dark Fact

Vodkatron
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2006, 07:35:43 AM »
When I first read this thread as "Vodkatron", I pictured a Transformer chugging Vodka.  Weird, no?  :shock:

Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

Aksx

Vodkatron
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2006, 12:40:22 AM »
Yeah, you are right man! :(
God bless America!