Author Topic: What do you guys think about the upcoming TMNT movie?  (Read 1027 times)

tggodfrey

Re: What do you guys think about the upcoming TMNT movie?
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2014, 06:44:59 AM »
I wanted to see this but I never watched the Trailer much.  After watching the trailer I opted to pass.  Like everyone else our age, I wanted to see the nostalgic movie and TV shows we grew up with.  Glad I passed.  Like posted already, that was done for the kids of today, not us which is unfortunate. 

As for Bays other films, I liked Pain and Gain especially since it was based on a true move.  Bad Boys was terrible to me, just pain makes me sick to see it on TV even.  Poor acting and lousy plot but to each their own.  Armageddon was a well done action movie with the realism of the plot concept and drama blending.  The transformers movies I enjoy but I watch them for the special effects, because of that I lost interest after Rise of the Fallen.

Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

turbokon

« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2014, 07:05:35 AM »
I just watched Ninja Turtles again for the second time.  I can't remember the last movie I watched more then once at the theater, I think it was the first transformers movie.  Great action movie with a touch of humor. 
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

elderbroom

« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2014, 03:11:29 AM »
I'm still waiting to see it ... finally had a night out, where we had a babysitter.  The wife however wanted to see Guardians of the Galaxy.  Need to figure out a way to get out and see TMNT .. maybe hooky from work for acouple hours to see a matinee.
-----------------------
Elderbroom
My TG-16/PCE Collection : http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/615/show-collection.htm

HailingTheThings

« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2014, 10:02:48 AM »
Need to figure out a way to get out and see TMNT .. maybe hooky from work for acouple hours to see a matinee.

Please don't.

turbokon

« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2014, 01:11:44 PM »
My wife didn't get to see it with us the first time.  She actually wanted to see it when we had our date night.
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com