Author Topic: Refrence List of Games that came with a poster. please halp if you can  (Read 534 times)

esteban

Question is, who will upload scans so someone with skills could clean them up and we could make some prints?

I can host raw scans (large files) for the folks who want to PhotoShop. I'm too busy to PhotoShop them now, but if nobody takes it on, I'm willing to do some (not all) in the next few weeks.

|    | 

turboswimbz

Updates.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

PunkicCyborg

Re: Refrence List of Games that came with a poster. please halp if you can
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2013, 03:37:48 PM »
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

Punch

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2013, 04:02:19 PM »
Doesn't "Lords of the Rising Sun" contains a map? I remember seeing it on an ebay auction...

A Black Falcon

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2013, 04:07:51 PM »
The Sidearms Special manual "poster" isn't really a poster... I mean, it DOES fold out like a poster, but it's just got the manual on both sides.  There isn't a picture.  It's six CD covers large.  Download is similar, except its fold-out manual is only four covers large, so it's even smaller.  

Bulk Slash on the Saturn is similar; there's a cover glued to the inside of the case, and a removable six-CD-size fold-out "poster-style" manual is inside.  But do these really count as posters when they're just manual information on both sides?  It's not like those actual posters pictured in this thread from Fighting Street or Monster Lair, they're just fold-out, poster-style manuals.

esteban

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2013, 08:38:39 AM »
The Sidearms Special manual "poster" isn't really a poster... I mean, it DOES fold out like a poster, but it's just got the manual on both sides.  There isn't a picture.  It's six CD covers large.  Download is similar, except its fold-out manual is only four covers large, so it's even smaller. 

Bulk Slash on the Saturn is similar; there's a cover glued to the inside of the case, and a removable six-CD-size fold-out "poster-style" manual is inside.  But do these really count as posters when they're just manual information on both sides?  It's not like those actual posters pictured in this thread from Fighting Street or Monster Lair, they're just fold-out, poster-style manuals.

Damn, I just checked Sidearms Special: you're correct, it doesn't have a full size "poster" of the cover art (my memory clearly failed me, because I thought Sidearms Special did have a four/six panel poster).   
  |    |