Author Topic: Thrift Store  (Read 2663 times)

ProfessorProfessorson

Re: Thrift Store
« Reply #105 on: March 11, 2013, 10:43:34 AM »

STATUS: Can someone provide an executive summary of why Professor is having a meltdown in this thread? I don't have the time to read through the inanity right now. Thanks in advance.

I think you confused who was actually having a melt down here. Instead of bumping up drama about two weeks later after it had died down, expecting someone to give you a basic play by play, just read it, or don't and move on. The OP requested the fun be taken elsewhere, and it was, and if you'd have taken the time to actually read it, you'd have seen that, along with DK's actual meltdown, as it were.

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #106 on: March 11, 2013, 12:15:23 PM »
esteban-
 darkkobold is a douche
/end thread
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

esteban

« Reply #107 on: March 11, 2013, 02:03:28 PM »

STATUS: Can someone provide an executive summary of why Professor is having a meltdown in this thread? I don't have the time to read through the inanity right now. Thanks in advance.

I think you confused who was actually having a melt down here. Instead of bumping up drama about two weeks later after it had died down, expecting someone to give you a basic play by play, just read it, or don't and move on. The OP requested the fun be taken elsewhere, and it was, and if you'd have taken the time to actually read it, you'd have seen that, along with DK's actual meltdown, as it were.

Ha! I was messing around. Nothing like poking at the ashen debris of a once-searing flame war. Surely, you understand this .

However, you're correct: I should have been more sensitive about it.

STATUS: In my defense, I was delirious when I made my initial post because I realized I couldn't achieve my OCD-fueled goal of reading LITERALLY every post I missed in the past month. THAT SAID, I CONCEDE that I shouldn't have stirred the embers (or, ashes, as it were).

|    | 

Bernie

« Reply #108 on: March 12, 2013, 06:12:15 AM »
Esteban..  you silly goose!! 

roflmao

« Reply #109 on: March 13, 2013, 03:26:39 PM »
Esteban..  you silly goose!! 

This in now one of my favorite posts.  The level of absurdity has reached a new ... level here. :D

esteban

« Reply #110 on: March 13, 2013, 05:11:02 PM »

|    | 

Tatsujin

« Reply #111 on: March 13, 2013, 05:12:16 PM »
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^