Author Topic: Your Favorite Way To Enjoy the PCE.  (Read 813 times)

esteban

Re: Your Favorite Way To Enjoy the PCE.
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2013, 12:04:06 AM »
Q: Favorite way to enjoy PCE?

A: Huddled in the corner of my dusty/moldy basement, enjoying some fine games (i.e. Ninja Spirit) on TurboExpress, facemask + respirator on (to counter the mold spores).
  |    | 

Yamazaki

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2013, 02:13:57 AM »
Sitting naked in front of my Framemeister + 32" LCD-TV while playing the Shinsetsu Shiawase Series one-handed.

soop

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2013, 02:36:15 AM »
In my bedroom on my 32" Wega now that my gameroom has been renovated into my soon-to-be-born daughter's room (my wife calls it "nesting"... I have 4 more months, damnit! Whyyyy??).

I know how you feel mate! I'm in the process of shifting EVERYTHING out of my game room and trying to fit it all in a tiny cupboard of a room ready for my soon-to-be-born second daughter's room! If we have any more after this one I'm gonna have to build a shed in the garden instead.

Moving your children into a shed sounds harsh, but what are you gonna do?  You needs your obey.

As far as playing in the company of others, Donna used to call out advice sometimes:
"There's one behind you!"  "That's the option hun, he's on my side" (Soldier Blade)
or "YOU GOT KILLED BY A GIRL!!!" because someone in MW2 had heart graphics on their tag...