Author Topic: Best TG16 Games  (Read 582 times)

PunkicCyborg

Re: Best TG16 Games
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2013, 03:22:44 AM »

oh yea, I loved Paladin's Quest!  Too bad in only came out in European Arcade Card......
and it had a vistar release
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2013, 03:31:35 AM »

oh yea, I loved Paladin's Quest!  Too bad in only came out in European Arcade Card......

Dude, not to derail this thread, but at this very specific moment your post count is the EXACTLY the same year that the Turbografx came out in the US!!!  PLEASE DO NOT EVER POST AGAIN!!  Log off and create a new account and start over...  You've won.

MilitaryMadness

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2013, 12:05:59 PM »

Dude, not to derail this thread, but at this very specific moment your post count is the EXACTLY the same year that the Turbografx came out in the US!!!  PLEASE DO NOT EVER POST AGAIN!!  Log off and create a new account and start over...  You've won.

Damn sorry it had to be such a redundant post.

Carparama

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2013, 08:22:46 PM »
I received Military Madness today and I am PUMPED to play it.  I wonder if it can compete with Bonk's Revenge, Blazing Lazers, etc.

esteban

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2013, 12:54:19 AM »
I received Military Madness today and I am PUMPED to play it.  I wonder if it can compete with Bonk's Revenge, Blazing Lazers, etc.

You will soon be cursing the dreaded "Hunters" that your opponent often has in his arsenal. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.  

You will also cherish the moments when you squeeze everything you can out of your infantry (don't let them become cannon fodder unless absolutely necessary!) ... The same advice applies to your standard issue tanks (Bison)—they are invaluable. Truly.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 12:59:27 AM by esteban »
  |    | 

Gemineyetwin

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2013, 04:27:32 PM »
Neutopia
Dungeon Explorer
Lords of Thunder
Turrican
Bonk's Adventure