Author Topic: Could it be true? Bullseye/2Many Collectibles is gone?  (Read 339 times)

MotherGunner

Could it be true? Bullseye/2Many Collectibles is gone?
« on: March 25, 2006, 03:30:33 PM »
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=2many_collectibles&iid=

Hopefully he doesn't create a new account.  Please keep you eyes open for those stupid fonts on his auctions and reply here.

For now it looks like they are out of business.

I don't wanna celebrate too early though.
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Keranu

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 04:19:07 PM »
Lets pray he's gone for good.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

motdelbuort

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2006, 04:57:01 PM »
Might have something to do with the high amount of negative feedback in the past couple weeks. They probably temporarily suspended his account. Either that or he needs to pay his bill.

But yeah I hope he's gone, I bought from him once and received my item, but it was way overpriced. I bought it anyway because his was the only one available. But that seemed to be his scam, buy every Jaguar and Duo game available and jack up the price so you HAVE to buy from him.

rolins

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2006, 06:41:37 PM »
I hope that bastard stays gone.

Daedalus

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2006, 11:23:57 PM »
I hope that ebay finally does something about a$$holes like this one.  Alot of people use ebay and trust the seller and people like this gives the next 10 people bad eputations just becaus people are afraid of whats gonna happen.  Maybe hell be gone for good....or just under another name.  I personally think he makes too much money to just leave and let his business die.

Black Tiger

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2006, 04:39:12 AM »
Thank god that unsuspecting shoppers at least have a break from these creeps.

I like this recent feedback comment-

"Has a 50% negative feedback percentage this month for a reason. Stay away!"

So why'd you bid then?
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

esteban

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2006, 05:41:53 AM »
Quote from: "Daedalus"
I hope that ebay finally does something about a$$holes like this one.  Alot of people use ebay and trust the seller and people like this gives the next 10 people bad eputations just becaus people are afraid of whats gonna happen.  Maybe hell be gone for good....or just under another name.  I personally think he makes too much money to just leave and let his business die.
Unfortunately, ebay won't do anything. They rarely do anything about legitimate complaints (i.e. when folks are CLEARLY violating ebay's terms of service), let alone slimy profiteers like bullseye.

Profiteering is the American Way, unfortunately. Bullseye is no different than a corporation that buys a competing firm simply to have greater control the market (i.e. look at all the telecom companies that are merging). We, as individual consumers, really don't have any power.

I hope I am wrong, but I fear that Bullseye is simply starting anew (new name, new account). Hopefully, we'll be able to find him again. He might clean up his presentation -- but I'm sure he'll give himself away in some manner.
  |    | 

Ninja Spirit

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2006, 05:45:58 AM »
I never dealt with them before, what's the scandal with Bullseye/2MC? Unnecessary price gouging just because you can't find them in the wild?

Black Tiger

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2006, 06:53:04 AM »
Quote from: "Ninja Spirit"
I never dealt with them before, what's the scandal with Bullseye/2MC? Unnecessary price gouging just because you can't find them in the wild?

They generally sell junk described as mint complete, overprice it but still get bids, only actually send stuff like half the time and when they do they wait weeks, trick people with misleading titles and descriptions for things like a photocopy of a page from a strategy guide or what sounds at first like a Turboduo system but after digging through the 30 paragraphs you find some small print sort of saying that its just the video cables...

And they leave retalitory negative feedback with outright lies for comments every single time they get anything other than a positive feedback.

Plus a bunch of other crooked stuff, too much to try to list.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum