Author Topic: Worst TG16/Duo Game?  (Read 266 times)

hizaygizirlz

Worst TG16/Duo Game?
« on: April 16, 2006, 04:26:45 PM »
I was wondering what everyone thought was the worst duo/tg16 game that they have played.  We all talk about the games we are fond of, but i was interested in games that people cannot bare to play.  For some people it seems to be Keith Courage, or TV sports football, both of which are games that i enjoy somewhat.  

My opinion and vote goes to Vigilante

I know some people might like the game but to me it is a 16 bit kung fu rip off,  that is not as good as kung fu w/ some serious collision detection issues.

Thoughts and Votes?
Gypsies did it.

Got no luv for the krackers only slugs for the krackers!

NightWolve

Worst TG16/Duo Game?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2006, 05:14:54 PM »
I'd give it to Fighting Street, although it is a "it's so bad, it's funny" kind of bad. Can't think of anything worse right now, except perhaps Last Alert.

hizaygizirlz

Worst TG16/Duo Game?
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2006, 05:19:27 PM »
Yeah Fighting Street is pretty bad.

I just played through last alert and thought it was a decent game, some of the levels were interesting and i liked how your guy leveled up after a certain number of kills.

Last Alert has the worst voice acting i've heard so far though, not only are the characters cheesy the sentences they use often dont' make sense
Gypsies did it.

Got no luv for the krackers only slugs for the krackers!

Keranu

Worst TG16/Duo Game?
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2006, 05:22:01 PM »
Fighting Street is definitely one of the worst, and I am a guy who loves to play games that people claim as bad. Last Alert, however, is far from being bad if you ask me ;) . I'd also say Drop Off (or is it Rock?) as one of the worst, mainly because it's on the boring side and it's probably a game you'll only play once every two years :D . Darkwing Duck sucks too, though it seems to have potential when you aren't actually playing the levels.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

guyjin

bravoman
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2006, 12:41:47 AM »
Bravoman also falls in the category of 'so bad it's funny'. "I'm doctor bomb!"

Games that are at least as bad but not as funny include takin' it to the hoop and Pac land.
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

sunteam_paul

Worst TG16/Duo Game?
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2006, 01:52:57 AM »
The PC Engine Software Bible
Quote from: Tatsujin
I just felt in a hole!