Author Topic: Rambo IV !!!  (Read 765 times)

Michael Helgeson

Rambo IV !!!
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2006, 12:26:38 AM »
Quote from: "stevek666"
What the heck movie am I thinking about in which Stallone's a NYC cop, Billy D is his partner, and Rutger Hauer is the evil nemesis intent on wreaking havoc?

Nighthawks is the movie you are thinking of.
Its funny,Billy Dee Williams is like 70 now.  If Lucas decided to make a eps. 7 I doubt Billy would be doing much considering hes so damn old now. He did reprise his role in one of the Star Wars games for pc. Voice wise at least....

esteban

Rambo IV !!!
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2006, 11:11:19 AM »
Quote from: "Michael Helgeson"
Quote from: "stevek666"
What the heck movie am I thinking about in which Stallone's a NYC cop, Billy D is his partner, and Rutger Hauer is the evil nemesis intent on wreaking havoc?

Nighthawks is the movie you are thinking of.
Its funny,Billy Dee Williams is like 70 now.  If Lucas decided to make a eps. 7 I doubt Billy would be doing much considering hes so damn old now. He did reprise his role in one of the Star Wars games for pc. Voice wise at least....
YES! Holy crap, does this mean that I've never seen Cobra? GUTS, don't see Cobra -- see Nighthawks! It friggin' rules. I didn't watch the Rambo Trilogy over easter weekend (hey, I can dream, can't I?), but now I want to see Nighthawks. You have to watch it alone, at night, with the light off for maximum enjoyment. I remember seeing it as a kid (w/ commericials) and I still crapped my pants. I saw Carrie in the middle of the day w/ commericals and that made me crap my pants as well (so did Bad Boys with Sean Penn). I'm telling you, I soiled a lot of my clothes back when I was a kid. Those mid-afternoon matinees were great!

Nighthawks rules! Rent it tonight!
  |    |