Author Topic: IC: Nexzr  (Read 537 times)

Nando

Re: IC: Nexzr
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2014, 10:02:24 AM »
I have actually played through both versions, and while the cut scenes do enhance the Nexzr experience somewhat, they are not necessary to the exhilarating shoot-'em-up experience of this great game.  I recommend that anyone who enjoys shoot-'em-ups acquire a copy (either version) of this game if possible.

What's the price difference?

Bardoly

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2014, 01:27:46 PM »
I have actually played through both versions, and while the cut scenes do enhance the Nexzr experience somewhat, they are not necessary to the exhilarating shoot-'em-up experience of this great game.  I recommend that anyone who enjoys shoot-'em-ups acquire a copy (either version) of this game if possible.

What's the price difference?

I think that the Carnival version has been running about half the price of the regular release.
I got my copies about a year ago for about $40-50 for the Carnival release and about $100 shipped for the regular release, if i remember correctly.

Bardoly

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2014, 08:02:49 PM »

Flare, if i remember, I'll try to bring my copy with me to VGS, and you can try it out there

That would be cool. Mind if I try it out possibly as well? At the very least though I'd like to see it in action (too lazy to look up YouTube stuff)

Absolutely! I'll bring everything that people want me to bring.  I'll probably pack a briefcase of goodies like Beemer usually does.

jtucci31

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2014, 04:07:24 AM »

Flare, if i remember, I'll try to bring my copy with me to VGS, and you can try it out there

That would be cool. Mind if I try it out possibly as well? At the very least though I'd like to see it in action (too lazy to look up YouTube stuff)

Absolutely! I'll bring everything that people want me to bring.  I'll probably pack a briefcase of goodies like Beemer usually does.

Much appreciated! Looking forward to it!

turbokon

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2014, 06:21:48 PM »

Here's a copy of the Carnival version for $60 at Nintendo Age.

Thanks Bardoly, that's the same guy I almost bought it from here last time.  Just pm'ed him about it.
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com