Author Topic: Holy cr*p, I'm back, but I don't know for how long...  (Read 240 times)

esteban

Holy cr*p, I'm back, but I don't know for how long...
« on: June 15, 2006, 07:56:53 AM »
OK, so as some of you may know I am selling my home. It went on the market on June 6. Well, I woefully underestimated how much work I had yet to do (making minor repairs, installing new lights and molding, touch-up painting, getting rid of all our junk, etc. etc. etc.) and I was not ready for our first open house (10th, 11th). The house *looked* nice enough (folks thought it was cute) but there was a lot of work to be done.

Well, I decided to take a short break this morning just to catch-up on this forum. Unfortunately, I have to go back to work now and finish a bunch of cr*p before this weekend (yup, another open house). Hopefully, soon, things will start slowing down for me, but I don't expect it to for at least a week.

BACKSTORY: For those that remember, I was in the process of packing / cleaning / fixing when I decided to play RASTAN SAGA II. Well, I ended up playing RS II (and many other PCE games) for 2-3 days instead of working! Well, this was STOOOOOOOOOOOPID.

LESSON LEARNED: Finish work first, then play Rastan Saga II. Otherwise, you'll be sweaty and smelly when prospective buyers come 'round with their realtors (this happened to me on Sunday -- I didn't have time to shower.)

Today I have to install a new porch light, fix a shower stall and do lots of touch-up painting. Yay!

I wanna play Rastan Saga II! I don't want to paint!
  |    | 

PC Gaijin

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 05:38:46 PM »
Playing Rastan Saga II or painting your house....sounds like hell to me. Are you sure you didn't actually perish in that house explosion awhile back and am now unknowingly posting from the hereafter?  :P

esteban

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 06:32:05 PM »
Quote from: "PC Gaijin"
Playing Rastan Saga II or painting your house....sounds like hell to me. Are you sure you didn't actually perish in that house explosion awhile back and am now unknowingly posting from the hereafter?  :P
Hahahahahahhahahahahhaa. Indeed, you are correct!

Good ol' Natas* is a wicked bastard, let me tell you....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

*Clearly, we're talking about TG-16 hell here :)
  |    |