Author Topic: eBay Member: celforsale... "disk prints"  (Read 546 times)

FiftyQuid

Re: eBay Member: celforsale... "disk prints"
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2014, 04:07:44 AM »
I believe this was brought up on one of Pat the NES Punk's podcast months ago, which means it's been reported many times. People reporting it has obviously done a lot of good.
It was.  I saw that episode.  Pat calls him out cold and rightfully so.  What a douchebag.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Desh

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2014, 04:17:49 AM »
I was wondering how long it would take the counterfeit scene to move into the disc based stuff.  Here's the answer. 

I have personally made copies of expensive games on NES for my personal use but these tool bags trying to make a buck off unsuspecting buyers is sad.

Ninja16608

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2014, 04:27:24 AM »
I was wondering how long it would take the counterfeit scene to move into the disc based stuff.  Here's the answer. 

I have personally made copies of expensive games on NES for my personal use but these tool bags trying to make a buck off unsuspecting buyers is sad.

Lol your way late, it has been going on since people found out you could copy cd based games. It is harder to make cart based because you need some skill. That guy is a serious joke and ebay won't shut him down.

Desh

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2014, 05:09:51 AM »

Lol your way late, it has been going on since people found out you could copy cd based games. It is harder to make cart based because you need some skill. That guy is a serious joke and ebay won't shut him down.

I know disc copying has been going on for a long time (I used to rent and copy PS1 games to play on my modded system).  I just personally haven't seen any that had legit looking artwork printed on them is all.

bob

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2014, 05:16:06 AM »

I know disc copying has been going on for a long time (I used to rent and copy PS1 games to play on my modded system).  I just personally haven't seen any that had legit looking artwork printed on them is all.

except for this of course...

Medic_wheat

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2014, 05:29:44 AM »
^^ :lol:

Someone should put that up for auction.

I don't know man...would the Mr. Potatoehead be included?

johnnymad

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2014, 05:40:22 AM »
Mr. Potato Head will cut you if you don't buy that disc. He's obviously already lost an ear in a knife fight.

bob

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2014, 05:41:33 AM »
...but the pedo 'stache is pretty hot.