Author Topic: Today I am...  (Read 614 times)

roflmao

Re: Today I am...
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2014, 12:37:29 PM »
Happy Birthday!  I'm turning 39 in a week. :)

synbiosfan

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2014, 12:39:34 PM »
Happy birthday young un :P

nodtveidt

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2014, 01:03:35 PM »
Happy birthday! Life begins at 42.

MrFlutterPie

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2014, 01:14:01 PM »
Happy Birthday old man!  Do you still remember were you parked your car?

Dicer

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2014, 05:46:33 PM »
Thanks for the well wishes everyone...

Prosolis

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2014, 06:54:23 PM »
Congrats on the birthday.

BTW, Google Now will tell you where you parked your car.. no worries.

Miracle_Warrior

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2014, 04:40:27 AM »
Happy birthday man :)  42 isn't so bad.  I was reflecting with a friend of mine the other day about how we used to be known as the "young guys" at the office, but people have suddenly stopped calling us that.  If fact, the other day, one of my colleagues had told me to "get one of the young guys to do it". 

esteban

Today I am...
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2014, 02:24:03 AM »
F*ck, Dicer, I have to say what everyone else is too chickensh*t to say—it's over.

I'm 39, like roflmao_tsetung, and we both have squandered away the last few minutes of happiness with a hot iron (steam off) and plastic beads. So has PunkicCyborg.

Sparky lost it a decade before us, sadly.

Sure, you think you're fine today—but, next thing you know, you'll be inhaling acrid fumes as those cute little beads melt behind the parchment paper.

If you are confused about the meaningless of life—especially yours and mine—in the empty void, don't worry, you'll understand soon enough.

The.

End.

Happy.

Birthday.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 02:33:50 AM by esteban »
  |    | 

Dicer

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2014, 02:54:43 AM »
F*ck, Dicer, I have to say what everyone else is too chickensh*t to say—it's over.

I'm 39, like roflmao_tsetung, and we both have squandered away the last few minutes of happiness with a hot iron (steam off) and plastic beads. So has PunkicCyborg.

Sure, you think you're fine today—but, next thing you know, you'll be inhaling acrid fumes as those cute little beads melt behind the parchment paper.

If you are confused about the meaningless of life—especially yours and mine—in the empty void, don't worry, you'll understand soon enough.

The.

End.

Happy.

Birthday.

House is already chock full of those, and I am all set for the old age as I like runny eggs and chipped beef on toast...

esteban

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2014, 04:42:21 AM »

The.

End.

Happy.

Birthday.

House is already chock full of those, and I am all set for the old age as I like runny eggs and chipped beef on toast...

Damn, I thought you had a few extra months before hitting the expiration date. Welcome to the Rotten and Rancid Crüe.
  |    | 

munchiaz

« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2014, 05:01:20 AM »
Happy bday. Play some Obey. Also, I think I'm one of the youngest here at 26

esteban

Today I am...
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2014, 05:01:44 AM »
Happy bday. Play some Obey. Also, I think I'm one of the youngest here at 26

Scrüe you.
  |    |