Author Topic: Falcom  (Read 570 times)

xelement5x

Re: Falcom
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2014, 04:54:00 AM »
Lol, that was me with the Dragon Force hat as well.  I'm a WD nut so I try and grab their promo stuff whenever I can find it. 
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

HailingTheThings

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2014, 10:29:41 AM »
Lol, that was me with the Dragon Force hat as well.  I'm a WD nut so I try and grab their promo stuff whenever I can find it.

Very good, sir, very good, very good, hmm yess. lol

lukester

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2014, 10:36:28 AM »
Only Falcom games I've beaten are

Ys I and II Chronicles (PC)
Ys Oath in Felghana (PC)

I got like halfway in Ys Origin, but I hated the main character, and the gameplay was too samey, so I stopped. B/C it's so linear though, I could start it up anytime without having to restart.

I would like to play more Falcom games, but many of them are in Japanese, and I don't like handhelds.

Ys on PS4 looks awesome though.

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2014, 07:11:37 PM »
Only Falcom games I've beaten are

Ys I and II Chronicles (PC)
Ys Oath in Felghana (PC)

I got like halfway in Ys Origin, but I hated the main character, and the gameplay was too samey, so I stopped. B/C it's so linear though, I could start it up anytime without having to restart.

I would like to play more Falcom games, but many of them are in Japanese, and I don't like handhelds.

Ys on PS4 looks awesome though.

I'm not big on handhelds, but, it's play one of those, or omit games that I really want to play!  Also, there's several Ys on Steam, though, I actually prefer portables over playing games on a PC.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2014, 02:27:44 AM »
I play many of my PSP games on a Go hooked up to the TV and with a DS3, which is more or less the same as playing on a console.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

TR0N

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2014, 07:31:56 PM »
I play many of my PSP games on a Go hooked up to the TV and with a DS3, which is more or less the same as playing on a console.
That's how i play my psp 3000 on the tv as well.Now that the vita tv is finally getting a u.s release i may look into that as well.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec