Author Topic: FS: Random "PC Engine Memories" items and games.  (Read 263 times)

Trenton_net

FS: Random "PC Engine Memories" items and games.
« on: October 22, 2014, 04:24:29 AM »
Hey Gang,

I have some random "PC Engine Memories" items for sale. Got the bundle on impulse, but decided that I don't want anything to do with it. Here are the items I still have available:

Faussete Amour [Sealed Reproduction] + Concept Art - $49.99 USD
PC-Engine Limited Edition Coin in protective case = $19.99 USD
PC-Engine Memories Outer Box - Free with purchase!

Shipping will depend on buyers location. Payment to be made via PayPal.

Cheers!

Opethian

Re: FS: Random "PC Engine Memories" items and games.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 04:55:03 AM »
so did you keep the other 3 games or did you part those out as well? Im curious as to what they sold for if you did.

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

xelement5x

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 05:12:43 AM »
Are you willing to open that Fausette and just sell me the spine?
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Trenton_net

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 06:33:58 AM »
so did you keep the other 3 games or did you part those out as well? Im curious as to what they sold for if you did.

Howdy. I sold the other games for the same price with no real problem. I got the feeling there are people who wanted only a game or two and didn't want to spend the heavy outlay on buying the full set. That, or waiting for them to sell separately for more money. But that's just my feeling.

Are you willing to open that Fausette and just sell me the spine?

I'd like to sell this as a complete item, but I'll let you know if that changes. I already own most of these games anyways (real copies) so I'll check if I have any extra spines since I don't collect them really.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 06:39:47 AM by Trenton_net »

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2014, 06:45:11 AM »
Howdy. I sold the other games for the same price with no real problem.

So you bought the set for $150 shipped and are flipping it for $220 plus shipping?!?

Ain't you a peach.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Trenton_net

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2014, 07:26:08 AM »
Howdy. I sold the other games for the same price with no real problem.

So you bought the set for $150 shipped and are flipping it for $220 plus shipping?!?

Ain't you a peach.

Full disclosure: I'm not from the United States. After currency conversion and everything was all said and done, I ended up paying over $168~ for the set. To be fair, I'm still probably coming out a little ahead, but to be equally fair, that also doesn't include all the time I spent emailing back and forth, meeting people in person, shipping, or anything else I had to do for it. In hindsight, if I had to do it again I probably wouldn't.

As for the other 3 games that were sold, sorry for the confusion as I should be more clear. I don't know exactly what the exchange rate is to USD at the time, but I sold them all for roughly the same price. I simply told people these were repos, they offered what they thought was fair, and as long as it wasn't less than what I paid for it, I was cool. Most people seem to be happy that I did most of the legwork anyway so everyone was all smiles. I was also able to give away a few free doubles/looses as well since it was all local so no shipping was required.

pixeljunkie

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2014, 07:56:38 AM »
Ain't you a peach.

gave me a good chuckle