Author Topic: Raffle: [2ND CHANCE] GENPEI TŌMA DEN - KANNONI / Samurai Ghost (Re-enter to win)  (Read 744 times)

MrBroadway

Although I just entered two other raffles, I'd feel bad if I didn't toss my hat into this ring, too. But don't worry, good folks, I've got one of my own planned.

Without further ado, my all-time favorite non-Ninty game has to be Sonic the Hedgehog 3 + Sonic & Knuckles add-on. I was that kid who gobbled up Sonic 1, Sonic 2, 8 bit Sonic, 8 bit Sonic 2, even tried to hold down Sonic Spinball (I hadn't yet discovered the Crush games).

But man, did Sonic 3 just blow it all away. A lot of people like to rag on it, saying it's not as good as Sonic 2, and while I love Sonic 2, this third iteration just took all that was good and made it even better. The music was phenomenal, the stages absolutely memorable, the bonus stages both a treat and a challenge, and the size of both together tremendous. I thought they did the bubbles far smarter in this one, the graphics really wowed me, and the seamless transition from Sonic 3 to Sonic and Knuckles just flawless.

This was a great game. Despite the fact that the Turbo is hooked up right now (with Military Madness in), I may have to set it aside for a few moments to play through S3&K soon.

xelement5x

I am an unabashed Sega lover myself and S3+K is one of those games that defined my childhood.  Sonic 3 alone was super fun to me since I played it sooooo much as a kid listening to Dr. Demento on the radio.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

johnnykonami

I'll go in for this, I think G.T. is an absolutely insane experience and I've always wanted a copy.   I have tons of favorite games, and I think Alien Soldier is pretty high on the list.  I own the original Japanese cart in great condition (I didn't want the altered speed from the PAL version) and I just love that game to death.  The quintessential boss rush game with that amazing Treasure sound to back up the frantic gameplay, which I find deeply rewarding.  Nothing like figuring out how to destroy each boss then replaying it to get a little further each time, going through the previous sections perfectly.

clackattack

I would love to get in on this raffle!

I was a huge fan of the Suikoden games on PSX. The 108 playable characters, 6 man party, rune system... Love those games!

gotta go with a re-post... I absolutely love the suiko-series, playing thru 2 again right now. I also had quite a chub for the Saga Frontier series also, loved the artwork in them
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]

xelement5x

And the winner is....

o.pwuaioc!

PM me your address and I'll get it sent right out to ya!
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Medic_wheat

Number two.   ](*,)

Congrats to the weeiner.   O:)

elderbroom

Doh ! I wasn't added ? Thought I had joined
-----------------------
Elderbroom
My TG-16/PCE Collection : http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/615/show-collection.htm

turboswimbz

Doh ! I wasn't added ? Thought I had joined

No soupy Tomato for you! :)

I'd like to be added to this as well

on a serious note - cool raffles Xele. :)
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

johnnykonami

Oh hey!  I only just now noticed that you posted a winner.  Congrats to o.pwuaioc!

MrBroadway

Oh hey!  I only just now noticed that you posted a winner.  Congrats to o.pwuaioc!
Wow, congrats to the winner!  :mrgreen: And thanks to xelement5x! I can't wait!