Author Topic: Dungeon Explorer Passwords  (Read 464 times)

esteban

Dungeon Explorer Passwords
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2014, 05:33:05 AM »

How about this: Do you like the "retro" capacitors from 1989 or would you rather replace 'em with ones from 2014 ? ;)

Well, the capacitors were fine in 1989. I'd replace the caps in 2014 to restore the console to its normal 1989 state of operation.

:)

I never said I wouldn't fix problems. I will fix things, to restore the hardware to "stock" functionality.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 05:34:37 AM by esteban »
  |    | 

NightWolve

Re: Dungeon Explorer Passwords
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2014, 05:40:54 AM »
Ah, but it'd be using 2014 capacitors now, so it would never truly be restored to its 1989 operating condition. Heh-heh. ;)

Alright, I'll cease the silliness here before I bore anyone else out with it.

Galder

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2014, 06:00:49 AM »
Well, I am glad a nice and productive conversation came out of something a bit irrelevant, hehe. I am like Esteban. I like the old, 100% retro experience and I prefer it than the new modded ways. Even in my case where the password was just a PAIN. I will keep my Turbo Express original and then gather some more money to get myself another one: one with a new modded LCD screen ;)

So, back to the topic and to help a bit those who may find the same difficulties as me one day:

-- FIGHTER PASSWORDS --

LVL2: ADBFD GNPJC or ADBFD G M PJC (must be this one and the darned N looked a lot like M afterall ;[)

LVL 3: AOBFJ MPKJG

I may keep adding more in the future :)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 12:40:47 PM by Galder »

esteban

Dungeon Explorer Passwords
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2014, 03:43:20 AM »
Ah, but it'd be using 2014 capacitors now, so it would never truly be restored to its 1989 operating condition. Heh-heh. ;)

Alright, I'll cease the silliness here before I bore anyone else out with it.

HAHJAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH.  Oh, I see. Ha!

Well, I am glad a nice and productive conversation came out of something a bit irrelevant, hehe. I am like Esteban. I like the old, 100% retro experience and I prefer it than the new modded ways. Even in my case where the password was just a PAIN. I will keep my Turbo Express original and then gather some more money to get myself another one: one with a new modded LCD screen ;)

So, back to the topic and to help a bit those who may find the same difficulties as me one day:

-- FIGHTER PASSWORDS --

LVL2: ADBFD GNPJC or ADBFD G M PJC (must be this one and the darned N looked a lot like M afterall ;[)

You are now playing a more challenging version of Dungeon Explorer that tests your puzzle-solving skills (via password system).

Think of it as part of the game itself.

You have to remember the proper incantations to resume your quest.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 03:48:15 AM by esteban »
  |    | 

Galder

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2014, 04:21:52 AM »

-- FIGHTER PASSWORDS --

You are now playing a more challenging version of Dungeon Explorer that tests your puzzle-solving skills (via password system).

Think of it as part of the game itself.

You have to remember the proper incantations to resume your quest.

[/quote]

Exactly!

Galder

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2014, 07:26:02 AM »
Progress-progress!

More fighter passwords including the princess unlock password (that we already know):

-- FIGHTER PASSWORDS --

------- ALBAJ NPLKG

Princess unlock: JBBNJ HDCOG

Lvl 4: AEHKG NGHDK
------ AIJEI NOKDG

Lvl 5: ABDOC MGPDC

Lvl 6: AFMBN MKKCE

« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 09:37:54 AM by Galder »