Author Topic: Trade completed - Miracle_Warrior. Awesome trader  (Read 226 times)

mrhaboobi

Trade completed - Miracle_Warrior. Awesome trader
« on: January 22, 2015, 05:03:42 PM »
Hey all

I don't often trade in the forums, but every now and then I do, on both occasions its been for hard to get items ( magical chase box ) and more recently ( darius alpha ).  Just wanted to say that my recent trade with Miracle_Warrior was a real pleasure, super easy to arrange, wicked fast shipping and just an all round good experience .  If you are looking to trade with him go for it..

😄
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

BlueBMW

Re: Trade completed - Miracle_Warrior. Awesome trader
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 07:26:19 PM »
Miracle Warrior is good peeps.  I first traded with him YEARS ago on gametz.com  Stand up dude for sure.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

cjameslv

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 03:36:34 AM »
I'm not sure why he put you up to posting this, but last trade i conducted with him...well lets just say my sisters whereabouts is unknown, my mom is pregnant and my butt hurts.

Miracle_Warrior

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2015, 12:05:14 AM »
I'm not sure why he put you up to posting this, but last trade i conducted with him...well lets just say my sisters whereabouts is unknown, my mom is pregnant and my butt hurts.

Oh, come on!  I only did what you asked!  :)

Hope you enjoy Darius Alpha Greg!  I know you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

HailingTheThings

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2015, 10:43:42 AM »

Oh, come on!  I only did what you asked!  :)

Hope you enjoy Darius Alpha Greg!  I know you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

Are you a prophet of Obey sales? :3