Author Topic: TG16/PC Engine Gaming Meet Up  (Read 460 times)

Nec.Game.head

Re: TG16/PC Engine Gaming Meet Up
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2015, 01:42:39 PM »
I'm up for it if it lands on a weekend. I just moved away from Culver City but I'm still back and forth alot.

Sounds great, I'll be definitely doing my best to land a good day so that everyone on here that would like to attend can make it. Looking forward to making this happen as I would really love to see a So Cal community start building up as a result of stuff like this.

You're also on the Neo-geo for life page, right? Unless I have you confused with someone else...

Yep indeed the person that your thinking of is in fact me !! Sweet well i'll be updating this thread as the time comes closer to the meet. No set date yet. Need to contact the So Cal guys that are up for it first. So far there are 6 of us in the LA area that are up for it.
Finally playing these games I couldn't get my hands on back in 91' !!! Nec fan always !!!

Zenimus

Re: TG16/PC Engine Gaming Meet Up
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2015, 08:45:26 AM »
Hello! I guess I'm kind of an unknown on these forums (mostly from Neo Geo.com and AtariAge), but I'd love to hang out. If you've ever been to one of droid's meetups, you may have even met me before.  8)

I live nearby in the OC area.