Author Topic: Does your wife/husband/spouse OBEY?  (Read 1099 times)

cr8zykuban0

Re: Does your wife/husband/spouse OBEY?
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2015, 07:37:20 PM »
my family dont play games so i aint worried bout nothin

CAPSLOCK

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2015, 11:29:30 PM »
My wife plays games when she hears a familiar tune or sees me having fun and realizes she wants to play, but doesn't generally pick it up herself.

VenomMacbeth

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2015, 03:11:00 AM »

My wife plays games when she hears a familiar tune or sees me having fun and realizes she wants to play, but doesn't generally pick it up herself.

My lady is quite the same way.  She doesn't want anything to do with my games until she sees me having fun with a game that isn't a shoot em up (as those drive her CRAZY), and then she'll proceed to steal my controller & ruin my progress.  I really don't mind, though; I'm just elated that ANYONE would voluntarily pick up some of these games, other than me, as I constantly feel special-Ed talking about nothing but retro games to friends & getting glazed "y u no destiny/call of duty/GTA?" looks.
Play Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

CAPSLOCK

« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2015, 04:04:45 AM »

My lady is quite the same way.  She doesn't want anything to do with my games until she sees me having fun with a game that isn't a shoot em up (as those drive her CRAZY), and then she'll proceed to steal my controller & ruin my progress.  I really don't mind, though; I'm just elated that ANYONE would voluntarily pick up some of these games, other than me, as I constantly feel special-Ed talking about nothing but retro games to friends & getting glazed "y u no destiny/call of duty/GTA?" looks.

Yeah I'm the same way, feel pretty fortunate that my lady doesn't mind me constantly playing games, watching videos online etc. I'm sure it gets pretty annoying to someone who isn't in the hobby but she enjoys some of the main stream shit she grew up with mostly anything gameboy or donkey kong country, mario etc. which is better than nothing I guess.

RyuHayabusa

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2015, 08:41:19 AM »
Unfortunately my wife doesn't play any games other than Facebook games. She is not impressed by my games collection at all, lol.

cr8zykuban0

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2015, 09:06:57 AM »
My wife only obeys with cratermaze and few other titles. She's mostly into puzzle type games and a few shmups. My daughter is into cutemups so she plays a few obey games as well. My boys sad to say do not obey. If it's not some derivative of an HD 1st person shooter, they are not interested lol.

its sad but a lot of kids dont like games that arent first person shooters :( my nephews are like that.