Author Topic: Dragon's Curse Value new sealed?  (Read 5041 times)

Lost Monkey

Re: Dragon's Curse Value new sealed?
« Reply #165 on: January 08, 2016, 03:18:15 PM »
^ hey collectard!!! there are plenty of threads on this forum where people are fetishly proud of their boxes. I see regular members here including the ones in this thread that fetishly are proud of their collections, boxes, sealed items etc. Your entire post is all contradictory hypocrisy.

I should not post for like a week or two because obviously you all unite to flame on. I liked it better when you were all eating each other. It was amusing.

P.S. I was never part of a NeoGeo forum, nor did I ever call anyone in my life an N word. You have a wrong guy.

That's better! Nice work!

blueraven

« Reply #166 on: January 08, 2016, 03:26:40 PM »
I should not post for like a week or two because obviously you all unite to flame on. I liked it better when you were all eating each other. It was amusing.

You just want the community on this forum to burn. We know. Go f*ck yourself.
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

Sparky

« Reply #167 on: January 08, 2016, 03:31:28 PM »
Personally, if I had two sealed copies of Dragons Curse, I'd put it on eBay to avoid the crap on here.

Noted when you sign up for a raffle.

Sparky

« Reply #168 on: January 08, 2016, 03:46:25 PM »
^ hey collectard!!! there are plenty of threads on this forum where people are fetishly proud of their boxes. I see regular members here including the ones in this thread that fetishly are proud of their collections, boxes, sealed items etc. Your entire post is all contradictory hypocrisy.

P.S. I was never part of a NeoGeo forum, nor did I ever call anyone in my life an N word. You have a wrong guy.

Haha.. This toolcunt said almost the same exact thing as a past member about fetish boxes, i will look back, haga.. Poor little lamb. Truth a commith

ClodBuster

• A real powerhouse!
    • Cumonreprocarts.com
« Reply #169 on: January 09, 2016, 12:07:33 AM »
ebay my ego.

They tried to make me do a recap
I said no, no, no

obey my ego

« Reply #170 on: January 09, 2016, 05:30:52 AM »
I might just ebay the last one  :pray:

SignOfZeta

« Reply #171 on: January 09, 2016, 06:34:43 AM »
I'm sure that will be in people's minds the next time someone here raffles off a double of something.

I guess we all contribute to the world in some way. You can't have Gallant without Goofus, right?

Bernie

« Reply #172 on: January 09, 2016, 08:12:13 AM »
Holy shit the morons came out to play in the thread.   wtf is wrong with some of you new/returning disguised as new members?!

Sent from my iPhone using your mama