Author Topic: FS: PC-Engine DUO + ArcadeCard and More  (Read 249 times)

MottZilla

FS: PC-Engine DUO + ArcadeCard and More
« on: October 03, 2006, 10:53:30 AM »
Well first off, I wish I didnt have to be selling this, but I need the money.

For sale is my PC-Engine DUO (original black model) which is in great condition, in original box with foam inserts that hold the system inplace. The box is rather beat up. CDs load excellent and sound loud and clear, including redbook/audio track music. It includes the NEC power supply, the A/V cables, 1x regular 2-button controller, 1x 6-button Hori pad. Also included are the Street Fighter II' Champion Edition HuCard only, and the Arcade DUO HuCard in original jewel case with manual and back panel with spine. With this you'll have everything you need to play any PCE game other than SGX. I'd prefer to sell everything together.

I'm asking 160$ (USD) plus shipping costs. No handling charges will be added, I'll do my best to get an accurate estimate on shipping costs. I'm located in central USA, where as all of these items are imported so you'll save yourself on shipping compared to buying all this from japan.

For feedback reference you can see my ebay profile here.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=mottzilla7w69

If you are interested and want to see pictures I can email them to you.

To recap:
PC-Engine DUO in Box with original box content minus the manual I believe.
Street Fighter II' CE HuCard
Arcade Card DUO with original jewel case including manual and back art.
Hori 6-Button fighting pad.

Located in USA. Price is 160$ + actual shipping costs. Let me know if you're interested.

Keranu

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 11:52:23 AM »
That's a great price, too bad I already have the hardware I need. Someone who needs a Duo better buy this ASAP.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

MottZilla

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2006, 03:32:02 PM »
Someone jumped on it already. Funny enough I've had this up on another forum for over 2 weeks and didn't get a bite, had it up here for only a couple hours and it seems it'll be sold soon. So for now it's on hold as a deal is in progress.

MottZilla

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2006, 09:43:31 AM »
Sold.