Author Topic: Update!! Got an tg16 bundle and now got an everdrive. Questions on everdrive  (Read 1229 times)

Johnpv

I know that stoneagegamer.com sells them, and i think someone on here sells them as well. I run mine with no shell, and I see no need to buy one.

I was the same way until mine shocked me.  I went to reset it and I actually got a shock from it.  Really glad it didn't fry my Duo or the TED, but after that I got one of Jelloslug's cases for it. 

Punch

Ok will look later in the day. I would love to collect for tg16 again but this is the best way for me.

This isn't a collector forum. There's no shame in playing games over collecting them. Now, playing on an LCD in 16:9, that will ruffle some feathers.
Lol thanks. Nope just want to play the gems that nec produced and enjoying such a beautiful system.
My gameroom has a sony 25 inch crt tv hooked up with a jvc VHS recorder. Set my gameroom up 80's-early 90's style

A good new member right here.

Mas

Would love to send pics but I only own a iPhone and a tablet so I can't send pics. I will tell you what I own and give you an idea.
25 inch crt tv
Underneath is a dual tape deck with speakers on the sides.
Under that is a jvc vcr player with wrestle mania 3 inside
Across from tv is two bar chairs along the sides and a couch with the original wwf intercontinental title signed by the honky tonk man.
Got Mario 3 and goonies and rocky and also batman 1989 posters framed on walls.
Consoles are one one side
Atari 7800
Saturn
Dreamcast
On the other
Nes
N64
Sega Genesis w32x attached
In middle of entertainment center where tv stands is master system and snes and underneath in a corner is an intellivision flowed by one shelf alone is the tg16

As for games
Everything has either burned disc copies or an everdrive except for the master system which I collect.
It's all on one shelf along with some plug n plays of Atari sega and others like pacman

GoldenWheels

you had me at "the original wwf intercontinental title signed by the honky tonk man".

If we can be besties, I will bring the ecto cooler.

bob

Would love to send pics but I only own a iPhone and a tablet so I can't send pics. I will tell you what I own and give you an idea.
25 inch crt tv
Underneath is a dual tape deck with speakers on the sides.
Under that is a jvc vcr player with wrestle mania 3 inside
Across from tv is two bar chairs along the sides and a couch with the original wwf intercontinental title signed by the honky tonk man.
Got Mario 3 and goonies and rocky and also batman 1989 posters framed on walls.
Consoles are one one side
Atari 7800
Saturn
Dreamcast
On the other
Nes
N64
Sega Genesis w32x attached
In middle of entertainment center where tv stands is master system and snes and underneath in a corner is an intellivision flowed by one shelf alone is the tg16

As for games
Everything has either burned disc copies or an everdrive except for the master system which I collect.
It's all on one shelf along with some plug n plays of Atari sega and others like pacman

some great details.  have people seen the 80's room at the video game museum in TX?
they have a VGCE magazine with a playboy cover under the bed.  they invite you to look in the drawers and around to get the 80s experience.
looks cool

Mas

Thanks for the compliments. I wish I can take pics but my phone says it's too big and won't load