Author Topic: selling laseractive pac n-10 on ebay  (Read 920 times)

Opethian

Re: selling laseractive pac n-10 on ebay
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2016, 12:06:22 PM »
if it doesn't sell for $800 would you be surprised?

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

TheClash603

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2016, 03:17:22 PM »
You should have bought that N-10 box that was up for sale a bit back, would have made this a much better package instead of having it in a S-10 box with 'NEC' written on it. 

The boxes have the serial number largely on them.  The type of person that wants a box likely wouldn't want one with a mismatched serial number.

stockspyder

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2016, 05:03:18 PM »

Not really. Pricey items are harder to sell and they take longer to find the right buyer. The ssvs mvs carts on eBay take a while, just like AES stuff etc. they need the right buyer to find them.

Opethian

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2016, 02:00:34 AM »
you mean sucker right? if it sits don't you think the price is too high? and if it sold immediately you would think you had too low of a price. your motive is clear though. GLWTS

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

Gypsy

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2016, 04:34:26 AM »
you mean sucker right? if it sits don't you think the price is too high? and if it sold immediately you would think you had too low of a price. your motive is clear though. GLWTS

IMPOSSIBRU. If it's not selling it's just because the right buyer hasn't come along yet.  :dance:

Black Tiger

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2016, 05:48:09 AM »

Not really. Pricey items are harder to sell and they take longer to find the right buyer. The ssvs mvs carts on eBay take a while, just like AES stuff etc. they need the right buyer to find them.

In this case you're talking to the English speaking LaserActive LD-ROM2 experts, who are all telling you your prices are way too high. This is the market.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

Asmikace

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2016, 06:56:49 AM »
I just got offered a US NEC PAC that been recapped and has the controller for $615. Now I kind of want to take up that offer.

stockspyder

« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2016, 06:56:52 AM »
And what would the price be? And you have actual proof to back it up? Proof is more than words it would be pictures of what it had sold at. Not the Japanese one which regularly sells for 400 ish. But the actual n10. If there is no pictured, documented, current proof then I see no reason for insinuating the price is too high if it can't actually be pegged down. Because even if the price isn't what you want it at doesn't mean the value is wrong

KingDrool

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2016, 07:03:26 AM »
I normally don't comment on these threads because people can buy and (attempt to) sell things at whatever price they want.

But this quote from the eBay listing caught my eye...

This item doesn't show up often at all and I'd like you to bid accordingly.

Oh...well...in that case!
Games I Need: Bonk 3 (HuCard), Legend of Hero Tonma, Magical Chase, Soldier Blade, Super Air Zonk.

Got one to sell? PM me!

stockspyder

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2016, 07:03:44 AM »
Asmikace you should. I consider it like every other forum sale I've had where someone else magically finds a cheaper one, not saying it can't happen. Just that it seems to be rather convenient considering the timing...  :^o I'd go for it if I weren't in the market for a Japanese one

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2016, 07:16:57 AM »
And what would the price be? And you have actual proof to back it up? Proof is more than words it would be pictures of what it had sold at. Not the Japanese one which regularly sells for 400 ish. But the actual n10. If there is no pictured, documented, current proof then I see no reason for insinuating the price is too high if it can't actually be pegged down. Because even if the price isn't what you want it at doesn't mean the value is wrong

Do you have proof that it's worth $800-$2000?  :roll:

If you're can't handle dissenting opinions on value, don't post useless ebay links on discussion forums.  We know how to use ebay.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

esteban

« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2016, 08:25:01 AM »

Comrade, if you are not here to discuss the culture of playing games, listening to game music, appreciating game art, contemplating the development of games... then be forewarned: you're facing an uphill battle.
  |    | 

xelement5x

« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2016, 09:53:28 AM »
You should have bought that N-10 box that was up for sale a bit back, would have made this a much better package instead of having it in a S-10 box with 'NEC' written on it. 

The boxes have the serial number largely on them.  The type of person that wants a box likely wouldn't want one with a mismatched serial number.

Ehh, I was debating bidding on that box and I don't even own a N10.  Matching serials are nice, but if you're on a budget and still want something close it's nice.  Kind of like how collecting the LA games without obis is a lot cheaper than insisting on them. 

But, I am broke af right now anyway so there's no way I'd drop $60 on an empty cardboard box.  To all my creditors, I just need until the new year and I promise you will be paid pls let me keep my kneecaps for Chrimbus. 
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

in99flames

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2016, 02:24:26 PM »
My offer still stands.
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)