Author Topic: Waffle Raffle baffle of WWWWWOOOOORRRLLLLLDDD class B ball MothaFoooker  (Read 269 times)

780racer

Heyo!

Its time for another Raffle of a common US Title.

World Class Baseball

Rules.

At least 10 posts for this one. And I want a memory that includes baseball from your childhood that is special to you. Also a picture of under/side boob. Tasteful of course.

Those are what will be required to actually get a entry into da best Game Eva!

US members get free shipping of the cart. Outside countries may have to split the cost of shipping with me or whatever, but I'll allow world wide entry.

Thanks guys! Ill run this prolly at the end of next week!

~Ryan

Edit: Entrants

in99flames
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 07:38:13 AM by 780racer »
Switchzx's amazing quote -
"I was starting with the hardest to get games first. I realized I was never going to get Magical Chase so gave up on it all, sold up and got out."

Blueraven's quote - "it begins."

http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/695/show-collection.html

wildfruit

Re: Waffle Raffle baffle of WWWWWOOOOORRRLLLLLDDD class B ball MothaFoooker
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 10:13:01 AM »
I've never played your curious version of rounders on steroids, nor do I have a machine that can play your American HuCards. However I like boobs so here's three free goes. Kudos for the raffle!

Punch

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 02:49:39 AM »
I've never played your curious version of rounders on steroids, nor do I have a machine that can play your American HuCards. However I like boobs so here's three free goes. Kudos for the raffle!

sign me up for thsi raffle

in99flames

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2017, 07:38:00 AM »
Sign me up. Why not. If i put a childhood memory of me and baseball...it wouldnt be a good one. I was never good at baseball and all memories are of me swinging a bat into empty space never making connection with the ball.  Being picked last or second to last...or being in the outfield PRAYING to whatever unholy deity that the ball doesnt get hit to me....so yea...if i may be excused from the "childhood" part....my favorite baseball memory is actually baseball and softball. About 8 years ago won a contest at work(I work for a massive corporation). Me and a several others won a trip to Fenway Park. We got a private tour of the stadium and some history lessons about it. The best part was the end. We got to go into the outfield(not the diamond more like center field) and play softball with Teddy Bruschi and Troy Brown of the New England Patriots. Since I live in New England i have always been a huge Pats fan so this was quite awesome for me. One hell of a time. They signed autographs for us and we all got photos. Really cool experience! By far my best "baseball" related memory.

Have some slight side boob from the beautiful Maggie Q. [emoji2]
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 07:46:26 AM by in99flames »
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)