Author Topic: Looking to buy my first PC Engine console  (Read 892 times)

olias

Re: Looking to buy my first PC Engine console
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2017, 11:54:00 AM »
Well, I think my TED 2.5 from krikzz is faulty. all my games crash within minutes of loading aside from Legendary Axe. For example Outrun, Devil Crash, and Parodius all crash within a few seconds of gameplay, with varying graphical glitches as well. My official hucard runs fine.
I found several threads on the krikzz forum with people experiencing the exact same issues with TED2.5.
very sad :(

Keith Courage

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2017, 12:15:47 PM »
It may be faulty. I tested the system with a V2 everdrive while I had it here and all worked fine. Let me know what happens after you get your replacement everdrive.

Gypsy

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2017, 01:35:10 PM »
You would think with his prices that they would at least be reliable. I have DS flash carts I got for like $20 that work perfectly to this day.

olias

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2017, 11:13:45 AM »
All the other everdrives I got from krikzz were perfect, all four of them. I think he just sucks at making everdrives for NEC consoles.  #-o Also holy cow Keith Courage you are amazing, thanks for testing an everdrive on it first, that saved me, cause krikzz is asking me to test it on another system, which I have absolutely no way of accessing.

Keith Courage

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2017, 03:22:16 PM »
You could always send the everdrive to myself or someone else for testing to be on the safe side. Should only cost maybe $3 or so to ship. If you want to be super thorough maybe send me back just the pc engine itself that you got from me along with the everdrive. Just in case there is something odd up with that particular pce I could just send you back another one.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 03:24:22 PM by Keith Courage »