Author Topic: Names of Turbo CD Modders for Component board  (Read 412 times)

theoakwoody

Names of Turbo CD Modders for Component board
« on: June 23, 2017, 09:21:35 AM »
Hello all,

I attemped to PM a few people on this board but for some reason I'm having issues so I'm posting here to see if anyone can help put me in contact with some of the modders that lurk around here. Thanks.

esteban

Re: Names of Turbo CD Modders for Component board
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 02:19:19 PM »
Hello all,

I attemped to PM a few people on this board but for some reason I'm having issues so I'm posting here to see if anyone can help put me in contact with some of the modders that lurk around here. Thanks.

PM sent.
  |    | 

theoakwoody

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 02:34:18 PM »
When I go to my messages I don't see anything.  It almost seems like I can't send or receive PMs which seems weird.  Can you email me at theoakwoody@gmail.com?  Thanks for the quick response.

Keith Courage

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2017, 06:44:37 PM »
you are having issues installing the component board? Did you test to make sure your TV was compatible with this type of signal before installing it?

To find out if your TV will work with it, plug the yellow video cable from your game system into the green component port on your TV. If you get a black and white image then your TV will work. If you do not get any picture then your TV is not compatible.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 07:43:03 PM by Keith Courage »

theoakwoody

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2017, 09:32:45 AM »
I have zero soldering skills.  I fixed the turbo cd ac adapter but that's as complicated as I get.  I'm looking for someone to install the mod for me.  I play my rgb modded av famicom on my tv with the the hd retrovision rgb to component cables so 240 works on my old tube tv just fine.  Sorry if I'm being a nuisance I just thought you guys would know some good modders.  Thanks again.

Keith Courage

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2017, 12:58:10 PM »
I actively take on this type of work. Not sure who else is currently taking on repairs and mods besides the steve, and MNKydeth.

MobiusStripTech

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2017, 07:57:26 AM »
I also do these mods and have pictures on my site showing off ones I have done in the past.
For mod work and questions email us at mobiusstriptech@gmail.com

Twitter: @mobiusstriptech

Youtube: MobiusStripTech

blueraven

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2017, 06:59:23 PM »
Due to a busy schedule that has me AWOL a lot I can only take very limited work right now, so I unfortunately can't help you out... but I can vouch for Keith, MNKyDeth, and thesteve. They all do very good work and are pillars of the community.

Mobius, thanks also for offering to help, and welcome.
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol