Author Topic: Games you would like to see made for the Turbo?  (Read 1162 times)

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: Games you would like to see made for the Turbo?
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2024, 10:29:40 PM »
I'd love an Ys 5 on PCE, one that's superior to the SF game similar to how much better Ys 4 is on PCE vs SF.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Paranoia Dragon

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2024, 01:41:26 AM »
I'd love an Ys 5 on PCE, one that's superior to the SF game similar to how much better Ys 4 is on PCE vs SF.

I've probably told you this before, but that was one of my ideas in the back of my head when was with frozen Utopia. Was reconfiguring the music in my mind to have more of that prog rock sound of the previous games. Also was considering having two play styles, bump combat of course but with jumping! And then a combo system closer to Ark of Napishtim.

But I was mainly working on the music in the back of my head, how to restructure it to give it the right sound.

geise

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2024, 12:29:21 PM »
There was a rumor back in the day that Samurai Spirits/Showdown was being ported as an Arcade Card game. Since that never did happen I was always curious as to how it would've turned out. I would think similar to Art of Fighting since it also did the weird scaling thing. I thought it could've been done fairly well. Final Fight was another I thought could've had a well done port. There were a few sega system 16 arcade games that got ported to the pc-engine. They didn't turn out that well since they fairly lazy ports. Quartet is my favorite system 16 arcade game. I would've loved to have seen that ported to the Turbo.

MrFulci

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2024, 01:57:58 PM »
I would have liked to have seen how a Turbo Grafx chip or Super CD version of Mortal Kombat had turned out. It hit nearly every system back then, including the gameboy. I'd have been curious how it would have performed and looked compared to others during that era.
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".