Author Topic: I trade my consolied pimped Neo Geo MVS 2 Slot, see pic`s!  (Read 1244 times)

Cephalgy

Re: I trade my consolied pimped Neo Geo MVS 2 Slot, see pic`s!
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2007, 01:19:34 PM »
Oh yea,that weird free lunch kid who thought everyone here was out to get him. He got pissed at everyone and left I think. I never said  a word to him so he is def one member I can't be blamed on for driving away from here. You all killed his paranoid soul. I never did think his free lunch story was that funny anyway.... I think his name was Blasta Matsa or something like that.

Whats your problem dude? Piss off...why do you piss me first!  Quit please dude! Hold your mouth!! You are under 18ten? I smoke more weed you piss into the snow! Damn dude! Go out of this world by a gunshoot!

Or smoke grass ...do no use evermore snow in your nose! He makes dummy!

Hahahahaha... Omg this fukin thread is hilarious. I can't stop laughing after reading up to "Hold your mouth!!"  :lol:

Hi Rolins! You have one good deal with me...the irate card...why do you shooooooooooooooooottttttttttt???????? Laughimg is good for the spoul...not for destroyed right tunes about PISS OFF GUYS!

(( (( O )) ))

EcHo To the WorlD!!!

EnD Of MesSAGE!!!!!

Cephalgy

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2007, 01:20:39 PM »
Germany is not part of scandinavia.

Yes,  scandinavia is oldddddddddddddd germany! Stolen by drunken vikings!

(( (( O )) ))

EcHo To the WorlD!!!

EnD Of MesSAGE!!!!!

Cephalgy

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2007, 01:24:03 PM »
Yea I'm seriously going to save some of this stuff. Its solid gold,like the Zero Wing intro lines.

JoJoJo, please say your mother...tomorrow he must never clean my bathroom! Never! Dude you are so lucky! Your girlfriend blows my dick ..... and she says: Wow Cephalgy...you have so a big dick...my boyfriend is a airpump! Every time...he f*ck me ....1/2 half minute...and he shoot into my pussy! hahahahhahh! You are so lame my friend! Greats to your mom! never cleaningservice WELCOME to my home!

(( (( O )) ))

EcHo To the WorlD!!!

EnD Of MesSAGE!!!!!

vestcoat

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2007, 02:00:32 PM »
Wow this guy takes the crown as the most f*cking insane person to ever post here,

Yeah, this is the first time I've seen him do more than attempt to rip us off with BS sales and no pics.

(remember the SGX flashcard?  https://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=2097.msg21259#msg21259)

I always wondered if he was insane or dealing with a severe language barrier.  Looks like plenty of both.

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2007, 02:59:30 PM »
Quote from: Cephalgy
JoJoJo, please say your mother...tomorrow he must never clean my bathroom! Never! Dude you are so lucky! Your girlfriend blows my dick ..... and she says: Wow Cephalgy...you have so a big dick...my boyfriend is a airpump! Every time...he f*ck me ....1/2 half minute...and he shoot into my pussy! hahahahhahh! You are so lame my friend! Greats to your mom! never cleaningservice WELCOME to my home!

My reply to this nonsense is more nonsense,since it seems its all you understand. I dished out a billion kroner to purchase ENIAC,the mightiest computer ever conceived,at least before Blast Processing was invented,and set it about to formulate  a reply to your obviously superior coded messages only the superior old skool Austrian can understand.

After 80 days and 80 nights ENIAC was able to translate your alien super coded lingo and give a response on my behalf. I then paid a billion kroner more to have ENAIC design me  a time machine so I could travel back to now to post this reply. I felt you probably did not want to wait 80 days for it.
Anyway here is my reply via ENIAC
Quote from: ENIAC
JoJoJo,your mother say please WELCOME to my home!...Dude you are so lucky! Your girlfriend blows my dick ..... and she says: Wow Michael...you have so a big dick...my boyfriend Cephalgy is so a limp dick! Every time...he f*ck me ....1/2 half minute,he have use airpump! hahahahhahh! You are so lame my friend! Please say your mother,she bit the dog!

Let me know if you can understand that Cephalgy. I was hoping ENIAC would be successful since I invested alot of kroner to get you this reply..

SignOfZeta

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2007, 03:07:54 PM »
The world needs more schizo crack heads like Cephalgy. This is some hilarious shit.

Oli_lar

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2007, 08:46:00 AM »
I don't understand how people can get so angry this. Do they have problems and internet forums are the only way they can channel this anger?

Why not take up street fighting instead or something? You could be Blanca!