Author Topic: How to continue in Double Dungeons?  (Read 187 times)

Keranu

How to continue in Double Dungeons?
« on: April 09, 2007, 12:32:28 PM »
How exactly do you continue in this game? I thought you would get a password after beating a dungeon, but I haven't gotten one so the only password I see is when you press RUN while in the game, but this password only continues you where you were last in a dungeon and after you complete it, it just takes you back to the title screen and doesn't clear away the dungeon you beat or anything. I am confused, is there no ending to this game or something?
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

runinruder

Re: How to continue in Double Dungeons?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 03:23:27 PM »
When you complete a dungeon, you get one letter of the password that allows you to access the 22nd and final dungeon.

So you can basically do the other dungeons in any order you want.  And when you collect all the letters, you can play the final dungeon. 

The game itself doesn't record anything.  You need to take down the letters on your own.   
www.thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Keranu

Re: How to continue in Double Dungeons?
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 04:02:29 PM »
OH, so that's what that little graphic is for! THANKS A TON FOR TELLING ME! I wrote down everything that was on the screen after beating the first dungeon, so I have the letter (actually I think it was a number for me) saved. Sweet, I'm gonna beat this game with my bros and then play a little Motoroader inbetween  :twisted: .
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).