Author Topic: WTB: PCE Hardware  (Read 201 times)

offsidewing

WTB: PCE Hardware
« on: April 18, 2007, 11:12:28 AM »
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the forum but not new to the PCE/TG-16.  I fell in love with the games and system over 17 years ago and have been hooked since.  I amassed a nice collection of games (as well as turbo only literature) and they have been sitting dormant the last 6-7 years.  I'd like to start playing them again, but have no hardware.  The emulator whets the pallet, but is not the real deal.

I'm looking for either a PCE Duo, Turbo Duo, PCE/CD combo w/ SS3.0 card, or PCE/SCD combo.  I wanted to start by asking here before the ebay siege.  In the late 90's I bought several PCE items from a person living in the Tokyo area as he would acquire items from time to time.  I don't know if there are still PCE friendly folks on this forum.

So I turn to you to help me reacquire some quality hardware and relive the 34 and-a-half-hour ending to Ys 1 & 2.

kenomac78

Re: WTB: PCE Hardware
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 10:55:40 AM »
i live in japan, i can go huntin for  a cheap system for you

offsidewing

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 01:57:00 PM »
Is getting a good condition Duo-RX with orginal AC adapter shipped for under $200 a pipe dream?

kenomac78

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 09:15:45 PM »
shipped for under 200 yes.   200 plus shipping, it might be possible with alot of hunting around,  pm me for more