Author Topic: Galaga '90 Manual  (Read 277 times)

kid_rondeau

Galaga '90 Manual
« on: September 11, 2007, 02:39:41 PM »
I have this game, and the manual, but on the back, there is no black ink! I don't know if this is just on my manual or all of them, but where it normally says,

"Have You Tried These Other
TurboChip Game Cards?"

There's nothing. Just five white circles where the bullets would be.

If anyone else has the manual, could you let me know what these five games are? I love it because they're usually about as unconnected as possible...e.g.:

[ul][li]TV Sports Football[/li][li]Tricky Kick[/li][li]Ghost Manor[/li][li]Deep Blue[/li][li]Final Lap Twin[/li][/ul]
Heh...this was just an example, but since I wrote it all out, these are my predictions for what it actually says. Someone lemme know how many I got right!

Turbo D

Re: Galaga '90 Manual
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 03:06:25 PM »
 :o upon inspection of my own copy of Galaga 90, it has come to my attention that I too have only white bullets  on the back of the manual.

nat

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 08:32:03 PM »
That's just how Galaga rolls.

ceti alpha

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 05:59:01 AM »
That's just how Galaga rolls.

hehe. Yeah, I wondered about that myself actually. Maybe they just thought you didn't need to know about any other games once you get Galaga 90.  :P

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Keranu

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 12:30:27 PM »
Haha, yeah mine is like that too. I think there are a few other games like that as well - SO LETS GET TO LISTING THEM JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER USELESS NERDY THINGS WE LIST!  :mrgreen:
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Black Tiger

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2007, 03:07:34 PM »
Haha, yeah mine is like that too. I think there are a few other games like that as well - SO LETS GET TO LISTING THEM JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER USELESS NERDY THINGS WE LIST!  :mrgreen:

Keranu's Cheezy Movie Reviews:

adventure of kool-ade
Dream a Little Dream
Flyin' Ryan
Hackers
Monkey Shines
Munchie
Real Genius
The Wizard
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

Keranu

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2007, 03:27:12 PM »
Haha, I was referring more to stuff like "Which American Turbo Chips have blue ink on them" and "Which CD games came with white jewel cases?", but that's still cool.  8)
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Black Tiger

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2007, 03:31:45 PM »
Haha, I was referring more to stuff like "Which American Turbo Chips have blue ink on them" and "Which CD games came with white jewel cases?", but that's still cool.  8)

You just reminded me that I recently acquired some important info for the "Which CD games came with white jewel cases?" thread. :P
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

Turbo D

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2007, 03:42:20 PM »
cool, I would like to uncover more of the mysteries of nec  :)