Author Topic: Halo 3 Launch event...  (Read 712 times)

Kitsunexus

Re: Halo 3 Launch event...
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2007, 10:14:46 AM »
Even though I hate Halo with a passion, Forge mode sounds REALLY cool...

Black Tiger

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2007, 01:32:48 AM »
Even though I hate Halo with a passion, Forge mode sounds REALLY cool...

Even if the game was a lot worse, I think it'd be worth it just for the Forge mode and Saved Films.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

Nintega Turbine Trio-CBS

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2007, 05:40:06 AM »
I'll never understand why this garbage sells millions in the US. Soooooooooo many better game series out there that are better in multiplayer than Halo. ANY Bomberman game (sans the embarassment that is Act Zero) and Super Smash Bros are much more fun. ](*,)

Turbo D

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2007, 11:04:48 PM »
I played it at Fry's(my local electronics store) on an HD t.v. It was pretty bad ass, even if you don't like the series  :wink: There were huge playing fields and enormous badies, it all looked really clean grafically  8) Too bad I don't own a 360  :(

esteban

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2007, 02:08:06 AM »
So Halo 3 is out now? Maybe that's why my brother wasn't returning calls...
  |    | 

Turbo D

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2007, 02:20:55 AM »
lol, I know what you mean. I have this friend(big halo nerd) that usually calls me a lot, but as of recently I haven't heard from him.

GUTS

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2007, 11:58:13 AM »
Yeah it's fun as shit, great game.

nat

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2007, 05:59:31 PM »
Yeah it's fun as shit, great game.

I went over to my buddy's today. We drank lots of beer, watched the football game (Seahawks owned 49ers, f*ck yeah) and then played Halo 3 online for the rest of the day. I haven't played Halo since the first game had just been released and I don't have very good memories of that.

I have to admit I had a lot of fun doing the Team/Social online games today. It's completely possible the beer had some influence on that, but still.

Pcenginefx

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2007, 06:08:39 AM »
I caught the last 5mins of the Seahawks vs 49ers game as well and was pleasently surprised my the result :)

Hopefuly I will get my coffen here soon for my 360 so that I can play this damn game.
//Aaron
Owner/Creator of PCENGINEFX.com

Black Tiger

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2007, 09:21:38 AM »
I played through the Campaign just to unlock the armor I wanted for multiplayer. The gameplay/design is even worse than Halo 2 and the the disgusting dialogue reaches a new low. I can't believe that people lined up to 'find out what happens'.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!
...................nothing!

I still don't understand why some people don't like Working Designs crazy dialogue in some fantasy cartoon games, but in a more reality based series like Halo its supposed to be "cinematic".

At least the multiplayer kicks ass again, although I still prefer Halo 2's. Its basically a big GI JOE set, with tons of accessories to setup however you want. 8)
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

Joe Redifer

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2007, 10:42:37 AM »
I don't have this game, but the fact that you can create movies and pics is awesome.   You can even upload your pics to the internet.  Unfortunately the movies can't be converted into an actual format unless you record the video out from your 360.

guyjin

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2007, 11:05:08 AM »
I pretty much don't care, but I'm sure I'll end up playing it at some point. customizable levels are always a good thing.

My friend who's a halo nut moved out of town, so I don't know if he's engrossed right now, but I'd bet on it.  #-o
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin