Author Topic: Sweet Guns  (Read 360 times)

rolins

Sweet Guns
« on: November 25, 2007, 05:09:15 PM »
Found a cool article showcasing light guns from past consoles. Most of which I've never knew existed. I definitely want that Famicom zapper for x-mas, sadly it's so damn expensive.

http://www.pelikonepeijoonit.net/lightgungallery.html

Btw, here are photos of the ASCII Plus X Terminator Laser for the MSX. The website doesn't have a picture of it, so I'll post them. Damn, I want one these too.  =P~

Kitsunexus

Re: Sweet Guns
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 05:38:29 PM »
My favorite is the Japanese Sega Stunner:

guyjin

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 06:01:19 PM »
that sinclair one looks like it's just a rebadged master system phaser.

I'm partial to my saturn light gun, but couldn't tell you what it is off the top of my head.
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

TR0N

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 06:48:17 PM »
Ok folks how about this lightgun.
Famicom Zapper

While the nes zapper looks like a toy the famicom one looks like,more of the real deal to me  :clap:

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

rag-time4

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 09:33:29 PM »
Famicom Zapper
While the nes zapper looks like a toy the famicom one looks like,more of the real deal to me  :clap:

This zapper is available in a set with a holster and Wild Gunman.

It usually goes for a couple hundred bucks on ebay on the rare occasion it goes up for sale.

TR0N

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 09:38:47 PM »
Famicom Zapper

This zapper is available in a set with a holster and Wild Gunman.

It usually goes for a couple hundred bucks on ebay on the rare occasion it goes up for sale.
Yeah it does any time it shows up on ebay i miss it.

I know,one site that just has the gun but i'm too broke to get one at the moment.

Guess..if i had a some body in japan i'd probably have a easier time getting one.

rolins

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2007, 03:40:32 AM »
I know,one site that just has the gun but i'm too broke to get one at the moment.

You mean JGS, right? Yeah, I want one too but it's hard to justify the price when they're only selling them loose. I want a CIB with that holster.

Hobo Xiphas

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2007, 09:35:16 AM »
The original is still the best

I'd take the Odyssey Rifle over anything else

TR0N

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2007, 02:47:37 PM »

You mean JGS, right? Yeah, I want one too but it's hard to justify the price when they're only selling them loose. I want a CIB with that holster.
Yup that's the place it is alot just for it too.

I all have right now is,Duckhunt any ways i do wounder if i could use the nes zapper on it.

Since my setup currently is a famicom av.

rolins

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2007, 03:45:42 PM »

Yup that's the place it is alot just for it too.

I all have right now is,Duckhunt any ways i do wounder if i could use the nes zapper on it.

Since my setup currently is a famicom av.

The Famicom AV has the regular Nes 7-pin connectors, so the Nes zapper should be plug-n-play i think. If not, connecting the nes zapper to its DB15 port should work. You just need to make an adaptor using a Nes extension cord and a DB15 connector, then rewire the pinout. I was able to make a FC->Nes joystick adaptor this way and was the easiest solder job I've ever done.