Author Topic: which person you wish to meet up the most?  (Read 628 times)

ParanoiaDragon

Re: which person you wish to meet up the most?
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2007, 02:40:27 PM »
I wanna meet Fokissed because he's a legend in his own mind!

WoodyXP

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2007, 12:19:23 AM »

I'd like to meet up with Black Label Society.  8)

Black Tiger

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2007, 09:34:24 AM »
I'm not too interested in simply "meeting" people I admire who have no reason to be interested in meeting me since it'd be a fairly one way conversation. Other than a some fantasy scenario where someone I know of and I become best buddies and I get to eventually pick their mind for real once we've developed some kind of real relationship.

I've met several bands I'm into and have gotten photos taken with them and autographs, but there's not much to say other than letting them know I appreciate their work and thanking them for showing up and such.

Getting to meet people from this forum in person is a realistic prospect that I do have a genuine interest in. Although I'd really like to meet most people here, at the very top of the list would be Keranu and Paranoia Dragon.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

Keranu

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2007, 10:41:00 AM »
Yeah Black_Tiger would definitely be on the very top of my list too 8) . Ever since ceti_alpha joined, I'd say he would have to be up there too :D .

I would also like to meet Xiphas/Derek Lee Missed His School Bus/Ernie Bank's Retirement Pants/Xiphas Classic. Oh wait.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).