Author Topic: Pics of props for movie, possibly Transformers 2?  (Read 523 times)

MissaFX

Re: Pics of props for movie, possibly Transformers 2?
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2008, 05:12:05 AM »
I would leave out the word "original" if you are talking about "Primus" and siding with Unicron.  In the original TFs, Unicron is dead, just a head floating around.  Not much to side with.  No "fallen", either... whatever that is.

Don't count Starscream out yet!  He has big, big plans for that floating head as seen on the show.
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

Joe Redifer

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2008, 02:17:21 PM »
I'm still pissed because that pussy Galvatron killed Starscream!  Hell I'm still pissed that Megatron became Galvatron.  That's like R-Type becoming... Ordyne!  And don't get me started on the whole Optimus Prime/Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime thing!

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2008, 08:02:08 PM »
TF's do go to hell, or rather The Pit or The Inferno is where sparks/life force go if they were "bad", which is more recent established continuity(recent, as in 10 years ago), if they're good, they join the All Spark, which, is basically inside of Vector Sigma.  Unicron was deffinitly in the comics.  In that, he & Primus were gods that fought eachother for eons, & then Primus trapped them both in asteroids to stop the fighting, Primus from there created Cybertron, & the TF's(in the cartoon the Quintessons made them) & Unicron built a body for himself(in the cartoon, Unicron was made by a creature called Primacron IIRC).  And, believe it or not, Rodimus is supposed to basically be the Messiah.  There's a bit of religion in TF's when you think about it.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2008, 08:23:08 PM »
Maybe you are thinking of different comics.  I am thinking the original Marvel comics.  I stopped reading them right after Headmasters because they just got too silly.  The writing and the art were very poor.  Anyway I still have them all up to that point.  Give me an issue number with Unicron in it and I will check.

Rodimus is an awful character.  All he does is whine (at least in the cartoon).  He looks stupid.  Anything with flames painted on it is an automatic fail.  Everyone hates him, including you.  He has no friends.  I hope he gets AIDS.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 08:25:19 PM by Joe Redifer »

MissaFX

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2008, 03:56:55 AM »
Rodimus is an awful character.  All he does is whine (at least in the cartoon).  He looks stupid.  Anything with flames painted on it is an automatic fail.  Everyone hates him, including you.  He has no friends.  I hope he gets AIDS.

:clap: :clap:
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2008, 08:58:53 PM »
I stopped collecting the comics too, I forget where I stopped, somewhere around the Headmasters & I seem to recall the Seacons in one.  The art was horrible, & I just didn't like the stories as much compared to the cartoon.

As for Unicron, you can learn all here http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Unicron

I didn't see an exact comic number though, but he's in both US & UK Marvel comics continuity, though, it looks like there's been a few retcons on Unicron's exact origin.

Edit-Looks like this is the first issue with Unicron, which, is the issue after the last one I bought  :roll: http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Primal_Scream
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 09:09:46 PM by ParanoiaDragon »