Author Topic: Space Fantasy Zone - No end in sight?  (Read 1647 times)

cosmos99

Re: Space Fantasy Zone - No end in sight?
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2010, 08:35:22 PM »
OK i will try this !

cosmos99

« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2010, 12:23:02 AM »
Well that is not possible ! I obtain an error message with cdrwin :Error: invalid cuesheet command at line 1 unable to find or open file.

I will redo the data track exchange because i don't know if i had put back the "retail"'s TOC or left the "proto" one. And last test will be to exchange all of the audio tracks,at least those that show a difference,track 6&7 only.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 12:52:41 AM by cosmos99 »

cosmos99

« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2010, 01:27:51 AM »
Ah ah ! Now i know where's the trouble !  :P

Emperor Udan

« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2010, 09:39:56 AM »
Wow congrats!  :dance:
At last the game as we want to play.
So what was the deal?

cosmos99

« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2010, 10:47:24 AM »
Audio tracks 6 & 7 are the problem ! Why ? I don't know... Now would someone burn the "retail"  with the "proto" 6 & 7 tracks and play again to tell me if any difference appears especially with audio(or anything else) ? Because what we finally get is the "proto" with a bad TOC and a different CUE...  Nat ?

henrycsc

« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2010, 07:47:54 AM »
This may be old news.  I recall that even though the game

Take The 'A' Train III / A. III A列車で行こうIII

is listed as a Super CD Rom, It will not play in a US system with a super system card.  I was even told this by the seller BITD so I got it for next to nothing since I couldn't play it.

I haven't tried it in my TGCD with a kisado and the PCE super system or arcade card.

Were there other games that had this problem?

What do you mean ? Do you know that some CD games won't work well depending of the system region ?

Which ones?  I've heard of system card incompatibilities, of course, but I don't recall hearing of any region troubles.
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

rag-time4

« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2010, 08:07:05 AM »
Audio tracks 6 & 7 are the problem ! Why ? I don't know... Now would someone burn the "retail"  with the "proto" 6 & 7 tracks and play again to tell me if any difference appears especially with audio(or anything else) ? Because what we finally get is the "proto" with a bad TOC and a different CUE...  Nat ?
Any updates on this fix?

Mathius

« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2010, 07:08:47 PM »
Did that guy just fall off the face of the Earth? What a cliffhanger ending!  :evil:
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

SignOfZeta

« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2010, 07:54:43 PM »
This may be old news.  I recall that even though the game

Take The 'A' Train III / A. III A列車で行こうIII

is listed as a Super CD Rom, It will not play in a US system with a super system card.  I was even told this by the seller BITD so I got it for next to nothing since I couldn't play it.

I haven't tried it in my TGCD with a kisado and the PCE super system or arcade card.

Were there other games that had this problem?

What do you mean ? Do you know that some CD games won't work well depending of the system region ?

Which ones?  I've heard of system card incompatibilities, of course, but I don't recall hearing of any region troubles.

I wonder if it would play on a US system with a JP Super System Card. The US System card does have some sort of version number or some sort of other self identification unique to itself...I think. Didn't someone prove that?

If so, then technically it still is a System Card incompatibility, and not a region incompatibility.