Author Topic: FT/FS: Core Grafx II region modded **Sold**  (Read 179 times)

BlackandBlue

FT/FS: Core Grafx II region modded **Sold**
« on: July 06, 2009, 06:17:12 PM »
Sold to Ichibanrei.  Thanks Again!

Hey guys.  I am letting go my CGII that I recently region modded.  I ended up getting a white PCE that I use in my briefcase and I have another CGII that I have paired with the matching CDROM unit, so this one is no longer needed.  If you follow the link, I think you will agree that I did a very careful and professional job on the mod, so it should provide years of happiness for both flavors of HU Card goodness   :lol:

Here are a few pictures of it working in action

SFII that I will include (has case, spine, reg)

Playing US Keith

Placement of the switch (I did not want to cut into the case)

As for the price, I am hopefully looking to trade for a game that I need.  Keep in mind that I know there will not be straight up trades for some of the games I am asking for, so we can work something out.  If no one wants to trade, I am hoping to sell it for ~$90.  It will come with the console, matching controller, original AC adapter and AV cables (no box). 

My want list (in no particular order, US and complete unless specified otherwise):
Super Air Zonk
Terraforming
Cotton
Coryoon (J)
Sapphire (will accept bootleg)
Bonk 3 (either HU or CD)
Kaze Kiri (J)
Nexzr (J)
Exile 2
Magical Chase (J) <- US ver is out of the question

Thanks guys!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 01:19:01 PM by BlackandBlue »
Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer

Ichibanrei

Re: FT/FS: Core Grafx II region modded
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 10:07:17 AM »
God, I'm so tempted to get this because I love the look of the orange core with the CDrom.  The Super CDrom is a little hard to find tho... 
All I have is Cotton in hand and Exile 2 somewhere in a box, but I don't know if I'd be willing to part with them.  Well especially not cotton.  It's one of my favs.  Would that be $90 Shipped???

BlackandBlue

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 10:46:52 AM »
God, I'm so tempted to get this because I love the look of the orange core with the CDrom.  The Super CDrom is a little hard to find tho... 
All I have is Cotton in hand and Exile 2 somewhere in a box, but I don't know if I'd be willing to part with them.  Well especially not cotton.  It's one of my favs.  Would that be $90 Shipped???

If you are in the US, I'll do $90 shipped.
Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer

Ichibanrei

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 10:50:12 AM »
PM Sent.